• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS EUROPEAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geobardi

Smash Rookie
Add me on the beggars list, i'm searching for codes desperately but i can only find USA codes. I'm from Spain.

Roarzcorp

Smash Cadet
See they worked! awesome! Were not my codes just grabbed them off a forum .. got one myself too ...

Roarzcorp

Smash Cadet
ok now im going to update the list - hold on.. and I have a code which I shall give to the first on the list ..

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
GOD ****ING DAMN IT

I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH MEMORY

SO EVEN THOUGH IT REGISTERED THAT I ENTERED THE CODE, ITS GONE

I ****ING GOT THAT FAIR AND SQUARE NINTENDO, THIS IS A LOAD OF BULL.

Add me back to the list.

MrGameandBalls

Smash Apprentice
:( the code was used. Thanks for trying.
I guess I have to wait. BUT IM NOT GIVING UP! THATS NOT HOW I PLAY!

gobbo107

Smash Rookie
Just go on your download history after you've deleted stuff sonicbrawler, won't that work?

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Wow I got one from a forum1!!! crazy1!

THANK YOU YOU ARE MY SAVIOUR!!!

Ok, I can be taken off the list now!
Please confirm yours @ Staarih Staarih .

I GOT ONE!
GOD ****ING DAMN IT

I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH MEMORY

SO EVEN THOUGH IT REGISTERED THAT I ENTERED THE CODE, ITS GONE

I ****ING GOT THAT FAIR AND SQUARE NINTENDO, THIS IS A LOAD OF BULL.

Add me back to the list.
Aw maan...

Sonic and Link

Smash Rookie
Anyone got some suggestions on where to find codes? Been searching for like 3 hours now, and no luck.

Roarzcorp

Smash Cadet
I've updated the list... Since I am now playing myself... Could anyone take over my job?

Firelucario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2664-2218-5783
I just realised that I gave my code to the second and not the first entry of this thread. Luckily a very honest person named Ganonthegreat send his code back since he already had one... (I sent that one to him before this european section was even created) Therefore I'm going to send my last code to Roarzcorp, unless he/she already has one...

I would love to give a code to all of you guys but unfortunately I can't.

As for the people wondering on what requirements were needed to receive these codes I can only say the following:
I joined Club nintendo in 2003 and I have gained 13285 stars so far. (currently I have 2550 stars)

Since someone mentioned the mail I posted in the other thread I might post it here as well:
http://i.imgur.com/m5ehl1F.png

Last edited:

Roarzcorp

Smash Cadet
I just realised that I gave my code to the second and not the first entry of this thread. Luckily a very honest person named Ganonthegreat send his code back since he already had one... (I sent that one to him before this european section was even created) Therefore I'm going to send my last code to Roarzcorp, unless he/she already has one...

As for the people wondering on what requirements were needed to receive these codes I can only say the following:
I joined Club nintendo in 2003 and I have gained 13285 stars so far. (currently I have 2550 stars)

Since someone mentioned the mail I posted in the other thread I might post it here as well:
I already have one please - take someone else from the list - it is updated..

J-Biz

Smash Rookie

Roarzcorp has one, Chappos is first now :)

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Please remove me from the list, I got the code from another community, thank you!!!!!!!!!
THANKS EVERYONE! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
OMG I just got one on Twitter erase me and good luck !

@ Curious Villager Curious Villager

Sorry about that, I think? The first poster got one though. I keep the ones checked off here:

http://smashboards.com/threads/3ds-european-smash-demo-code-share-thread.367490/#post-17554697

Last edited:

Roarzcorp

Smash Cadet
I updated it and removed myself and some others.. but I think sonicbrawler should be reinstated..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom