• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narpas_sword

I'm glad your mum taught you such an important lesson in life.

With 10 or so smashers coming to my house to play, on my setups it would be cool to share with them some smash demo.

KokiriMiko

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darkness_Doom
Also, last time I shared, my sister misplaced her 3DS WITH my game inside it... Haven't found it yet.
So don't even share. Just keep it all to yourself or they may 'accidentally' take your 3DS home with them.

aydey

Smash Cadet
Nintendo should like secretly send out a new batch of codes again for Australians, the amount of people who desperately want codes is ridiculous

KokiriMiko

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darkness_Doom
What Spinach said.

Now give into the power of Weegee's death stare and give me a code.
Or Weegee will unleash his wrath on you, BLUE SHELL STYLE!

EmpoleonTrainer

Smash Apprentice
guys wats the first 4 digits for europe codes? I got a code that claims to be european but i think its american

X3r0void

Smash Rookie
i have a Australian/European code and im trading for a US code PM me if you want to trade the code

TaffyZ

Smash Cadet
Anyone who is super nice to see me on this thread and has a Australian Demo Code for Smash Bros please pm me or Email me at isaacrobertfernandez@gmail.com I will be extremely thankful and grateful to the lovely person that finds it in their heart to give me a code. Thank you to everyone who has given their codes up for people to get. I know that this has been long but I fell very strongly about this matter even though it is just for a free demo which will be out soon. I have been looking for 27 hours.

Thanks you

EmpoleonTrainer

Smash Apprentice
guys i thought i didn't recieve the email until i typed nntendo in the search bar. I can asure it will be there

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
Out of morbid curiosity since I can't seem to nail this down elsewhere, do the EU codes work on an Australian 3DS, or is it only Australian codes that work? I'd definitely appreciate one if someone has one spare, regardless of whichever one works. Cheers!

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
Well that's rather depressing. Narrows all our chances, doesn't it? Ah well. I guess I'll throw my name in the hat too, if someone has a spare. Thanks for the info, Empoleon!

aydey

Smash Cadet
it sucks when like all year you've been keeping an eye on the game, been super excited and have watched and heard from people who have played demos at various events and stuff and the one time you have a chance to actually play the game before launch and you cant simply from bad luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom