• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintega X

Smash Cadet
I know right I just want an equal trade
It would be even better as a giveaway but fair trade is fair
BTW Nintendo of Australia should give everyone a code for having a Club Nintendo Account as the actual Nintendo company (to me) feels like that they don't pay attention to Australian accounts/users.
e.g. there was an area in the profile section I checked yesterday that said "Under Construction" and I remember seeing that like 5 months ago or so

aydey

Smash Cadet
im still sick of people who sell codes and stuff, its kindve stupid, its the same is selling pokemon, which nintendo definitely did not condone so i doubt they condone this. and the scammers are far worse

aydey

Smash Cadet
look on that reddit page, ive seen many people offering aus for eu or na

also this post is #420 so yknow, Just Blaze

Last edited:

TheGamerofWater

Smash Rookie
Argh please guys my brother has one he got from one of his friends and my friend got one from a giveaway and ive had no luck :(

TaffyZ

Smash Cadet
Well no luck guys! I have been looking for so long!!!!! GRRRRRR Someone, I am sure that someone with a super kind heart will see us and will pm us each a code!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom