• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
If your feeling a little generous and have an Australian code, please share them here.

Alternatively, you can PM someone it, that way people who are actually posting in the thread actually have a chance of getting the demo.

Good Luck to those hunting and thanks in advanced for those sharing it.

Last edited:

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
I'll jot my name down as an Aussie looking for a code. If by any chance I do receive a set of codes myself, I'll share them here in a heartbeat. :) Thanks!

Last edited:

Patwhit01

Smash Cadet
My friend needs a demo code because she's Australian. I already got a US demo code so i'm good, I wanna get a present for her :)

PM me if anyone is willing to share an AUS demo code, thanks. :)

Last edited:

Marcus Hageman

Smash Rookie
I'm also keen to try out the demo, let me know if there are any spare AUS codes that i could grab

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
I don't even think Australian Club Nintendo members will even get the demo. We don't receive any ranks for registering products, let alone Platinum, and I haven't heard anything about this promotion from Nintendo of Australia. While I would love to be able to play the Smash Brothers demo as soon as possible, I don't expect to receive that opportunity until the eighteenth.

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
I don't even think Australian Club Nintendo members will even get the demo. We don't receive any ranks for registering products, let alone Platinum, and I haven't heard anything about this promotion from Nintendo of Australia. While I would love to be able to play the Smash Brothers demo as soon as possible, I don't expect to receive that opportunity until the eighteenth.
Aussies have been receiving the demo, regardless of their number of games registered. :) It seems like it's a matter of wait and hope for us, rather than satisfying the requirements for qualification.

Last edited:

Aximili

Smash Rookie
As per the news post on the Nintendo Australia site (can't post link), selected Club Nintendo members will get codes. No information on how they select them at all. I am guessing some kind of random generator, considering that our Club Nintendo sucks.

That all being said, I would love a code if anyone has any spare ones :)

CassarSalad

Smash Rookie
NNID
CassarSalad
I'd love a spare if anybody had one. My first comment on Smashboards is me begging for a code haha.

Also quick silly question, does anybody know if the demo is the full size of the game or not? Thanks.

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
I'd love a spare if anybody had one. My first comment on Smashboards is me begging for a code haha.

Also quick silly question, does anybody know if the demo is the full size of the game or not? Thanks.
It's not. If it's the same as the Japan demo, it's got 5 characters and only Battlefield is playable. :)

Avros

Smash Rookie
According to all the info I can find the codes were sent out this morning so if anyone was going to get any we should have them by now.

I will say though if anyone does have any spares I would love to get my hands on one.

Mod Aure

Smash Cadet
Going to mark my name down here too for any potential codes. I hope people get generous today :D

phazonizer

Smash Rookie
Going to also just put my name out here for a code from a very generous person, although I am just going to assume that they are all gone by now :(

Evan77

Smash Rookie
Hello guys. I got four Australian codes I couldn't use, I hope you can enjoy them,

for the faster ones!!!

A05WP60J1DYB274R
A05WPX2M0BMWM9M1
A05WPU4P15W9JRB4
A05WQ96S1D4KDRKG

Avros

Smash Rookie
Hello guys. I got four Australian codes I couldn't use, I hope you can enjoy them,

for the faster ones!!!

A05WP60J1DYB274R
A05WPX2M0BMWM9M1
A05WPU4P15W9JRB4
A05WQ96S1D4KDRKG
All 4 are used. Hopefully this saves someone time.

Last edited:

RayaGRH

Smash Apprentice
Another one here looking for codes if any generous soul would like to help me out! I don't have anything to bargain with...perhaps a vile of my tears post-Dixie deconfirmation. :p

Mod Aure

Smash Cadet

for the faster ones!!!

A05WP60J1DYB274R
A05WPX2M0BMWM9M1
A05WPU4P15W9JRB4
A05WQ96S1D4KDRKG
OMG DUDE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! The game feels great, and my hype is alive again, thanks to you :)

TaffyZ

Smash Cadet
I would really love a code. All day I have been looking for codes, I have signed up literally everywhere that may have Australian Smash codes. I think that this is my only option now. Hopefully I can get one. Thank you to the kind souls that give us some codes.

Mod Aure

Smash Cadet
Um... those codes have already been used.
Anyway, I'm gonna sign up to receive one of these exclusive demo codes at some point.
I was able to knab one of these within 4 minutes after he posted those

Last edited:

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
Hang on, why would an Australian have American codes? And if they did, why would they want to trade for codes for a demo they already own? I'm unsure as to what your motivation could be to trade.

Avros

Smash Rookie
Hang on, why would an Australian have American codes? And if they did, why would they want to trade for codes for a demo they already own? I'm unsure as to what your motivation could be to trade.
Probably picked it up on another site in a PM or something and is now trying to trade for one is his region as they are a scant commodity.

Or maybe he has a friend in another area of the world and is looking to trade a code to get one for them.

Mod Aure

Smash Cadet
Probably lives in AUS but has a US 3DS system. The codes are E-shop restricted, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom