• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Alright guys, since I have my EU demo now I'll give away my aussie code... I hope it works, but it should. Any takers?

Luigi player

Smash Master
Alright so @ NotAFanOfSpinach NotAFanOfSpinach isn't answering my conversation so I'll just post it here for someone lucky enough (maybe he's fast enough himself?):

Hope it works sorry if not then I got tricked myself:

A05WPC3Y0V9A2GGU

JonSpots

Smash Rookie
Mate you didn't get tricked, rather you made someone very happy today. Thank you so much, this thread and the people in it are awesome. If I receive an email in the future, I'll post all the codes here.

Hawki

Smash Cadet
i'm in dire need of a code here gents, i managed to get one from a friend but my brother is a little heart broken over it, if anyone is willing to spare an extra code our way it'd be much appreciated and DEFINITELY well used.

If you don't want to share them, completely understandable, happy smashing guys :)

-Nath

Last edited:

CrowGoesCaw

Smash Journeyman
I hope the thread starter got a code. They deserve one for setting the thread up.

I also hope I get a code because... reasons... >.>

Tcook179

Smash Rookie
NNID
Timmy_Cook
r/Smashbros Subscriber here
it been hard finding Australian demo codes, the worst part about this entire code giveaway is that Nintendo could of just release the demo today and would of been fine that way but nope, as an middle finger to 3ds users outside of japan for leaking the final game, they made the demo exclusive to platinum club Nintendo members and to add insult to injury, they gave out multiple demo code to tease non-club Nintendo members.
If you have a spare Australian Code, please pm me one.

Loui

Smash Rookie
I know this is NOT a NA thread, but I have an Australian code... I want to trade for a NA one. If anyone knows someone who happens to have one I will gladly trade.

aquaclaw

Smash Cadet
Alright guys, since I have my EU demo now I'll give away my aussie code... I hope it works, but it should. Any takers?
PLEASE i just woke up idk if you have it OMG please please please please i will do anything for it!!!

edit: nm i didnt see it was over

Last edited:

aquaclaw

Smash Cadet
I know this is NOT a NA thread, but I have an Australian code... I want to trade for a NA one. If anyone knows someone who happens to have one I will gladly trade.
if you get nobody to take it... may i have it? please!?

Tarbardiosa

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm just wondering if anyone happens to have a spare Australian code? Would be greatly appreciated

SPAddict

Smash Rookie
Hey Tarbardiosa i just sent you a code.

To everyone else, I got one code left, pm me if you want it.

Last edited:

Overclocked

Smash Cadet
NNID
superfamicomwars
I'm still looking for a code, if anyone has one and would be generous enough to give it to me. :)

aquaclaw

Smash Cadet
I will attempt to draw anything someone requests (i cant draw well btw) if they can get me a AU code please i need one... please... i do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom