• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KokiriMiko

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darkness_Doom
Also, instead of sharing with your siblings, don't do that.
I shared the game I got for my birthday with my sister, and now her 3DS is lost WITH the game in it... So don't do it, just share the game so if they loose your 3DS, then you have a reason to put them in time-out.

Last edited:

KokiriMiko

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darkness_Doom
I find this suspicious.
There were a few dozen viewing this topic last night before I went to bed at 12am (I live in the south of australia so it's considered the central time), so there should be more people online because it's morning/day for Australia.
Did some Americans buy Australian 3DSs or what?
I smell sabotage.

NotAFanOfSpinach

Smash Cadet
I went to bed at about 5am. I think most people were just scared of missing out on a code if they went to sleep. A lot of people are probably just still sleeping from staying up so late yesterday :p

Last edited:

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
Listen, I've misplaced my 3DS, so I won't be able to enter a code immediately. If you PM an Australian code to me so that only I can use it, I'll... uh... email you a short MP3 of myself singing a song of your choice into my microphone? I don't have a lot of bargaining chips, to be honest.

JellyNut

Smash Cadet
NNID
JellyNut
3DS FC
2595-1508-4102
I find this suspicious.
There were a few dozen viewing this topic last night before I went to bed at 12am (I live in the south of australia so it's considered the central time), so there should be more people online because it's morning/day for Australia.
Did some Americans buy Australian 3DSs or what?
I smell sabotage.
I am australian, but I won a competition and my prize was an American code, so now I'm trying to swap it.

Last edited:

Nintega X

Smash Cadet
*sigh I've gotten very desparate on Miiverse and all I got were non Australian codes hopefully I can find one here!

Nintega X

Smash Cadet
Just a Funny Thought.
This place will no longer be cared about in a couple of days and probably removed once that actual game comes out XD

Last edited:

EmpoleonTrainer

Smash Apprentice
I am australian, but I won a competition and my prize was an American code, so now I'm trying to swap it.
im on another website where some1 wants to trade there eu code for a na. if u give me the na code ill give u the eu code

thelachtopus

Smash Rookie
i only managed to get my hands on an eu code, i'm not 100% certain that it works, but would anybody want to trade for an au code?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
they should
But they don't. I tried one yesterday and it didn't work. European codes are restricted to Europe despite being part of the PAL region.
There's a reason this thread is separate to the EU code thread.

Last edited:

KokiriMiko

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darkness_Doom
I am playing Brawl with Wolf, Snake, Lucas and Ice Climbers to pass the time until a code shows up.
Their cuts are all Dark Pit's fault.

Narpas_sword

Totally keen if someone can PM me one, or two if possible.

Got a bunch of smashers coming over in a couple of hours for a smash fest, would be mint to have the demo too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom