• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdizzel203

Smash Rookie
Please Someone message me one code. It would make my day and im not feeling well so please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

CloudSmash

Smash Rookie
are Nintendo gonna email more codes during the week, or was it just a lottery bonus today?

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Sigh, there goes more.

Congrats to those who got them.

Shiny Crobat offer still stands.

smash chump

Smash Rookie
Euro codes for anything should work if you just switch regions in the settings, but that doesn't work anymore since the NNIDs are utterly linked to your console's region (actual country, not PAL/NTSC etc) now because of a mandatory update. Every code but AUS ones start with A05V I believe, which is what my code starts with

Realtrill1

Smash Cadet
How do you check the storage on your SD card? Just want to make sure I have enough room

KokiriMiko

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darkness_Doom
Hi, I'm the friend that Patwhit mentioned.
Also, I tried entering an EU code for tomodachi life and it did NOT work. The codes are unfortunately country locked... Nintendo, Y U do dis!??!
And yes I main Luggy.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Taking advantage of OP powers, I hope no one minds :p

We're all desperate

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
There's an Aussie demo now!?

Zaros

Smash Cadet
@ PLATINUM7 PLATINUM7 Yes, there's codes being emailed to people via their Nintendo Club email. Each email has 4 codes. Otherwise everyone else has to wait til next Saturday.

Draxor

Smash Rookie
Looks like most of the threads a dying out, maybe they'll send out some more codes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom