• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelachtopus

Smash Rookie
honestly the hunt for codes is almost as exciting as the game will be, finally given me a reason to join smashboards too

may sakurai bless us all

TaffyZ

Smash Cadet
Hahahah, I know what you mean. I haven't been hyped about a game in a couple of years, until X and Y, and I am even more hyped for this!
I love Pokemon but I was not really that hyped for it. But Smash Bros is a totally different type of hype!

Last edited:

likiji123

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Likiji123
3DS FC
2964-9225-5942
If Anyone has a code they dont want PLEASE PM me :)

Last edited:

CloudSmash

Smash Rookie
thank you to anyone generous enough to give out codes.
pls email to nub_5555@yahoo.com.au if you have any spare, but of course you should send them to above posters first.
I am willing to share something else in return too.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Since I made this thread for people to find codes, can someone PLEASE send me a code via PM.

I'll even give you a Shiny Crobat.

Patwhit01

Smash Cadet
I've been trying to get my friend a code because she's the only one in our group without the demo.

Zaros

Smash Cadet
Since I made this thread for people to find codes, can someone PLEASE send me a code via PM.

I'll even give you a Shiny Crobat.
If anyone is still giving away codes, they should send one to the OP first, seeing as without this thread plenty of other people
wouldn't be playing the demo right now. Also people who don't have one at least have a chance to get one in this thread.

CloudSmash

Smash Rookie
If anyone is still giving away codes, they should send one to the OP first, seeing as without this thread plenty of other people
wouldn't be playing the demo right now. Also people who don't have one at least have a chance to get one in this thread.
I agree

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Thanks guys, With my internet, it would be impossible for me to simply nab one being posted.

Your making me cry :sadeyes:

Majaba

Smash Rookie
Here are some codes

A05WPMXX0GTSH42S

A05WQ1KL1ECMKRR7

A05WQDMY05UK1F7C

Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom