• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3D-B Presents: Got Milk? September 12th. Montclair, NJ.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
PRiDE and I Mr. Summer school.
lmao, SHUT UP!
i know the correct way, i just didn't care to use it here!

Dominos sucks. i've been trying to order a pizza from them since 3:30....
They keep telling me to call 718-370-200. i keep telling them that that is the number i called which directed me to the person i am speaking with, but they jut say " i don't know, sir" and then hang up. (i've gone through this with them 3 times now, each time i called a different person answered)
i then attempt to order online but the button you have to click to order is not allowing me to click it and place my order.
how fun :).

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
PRiDE and I Mr. Summer school.
No, Shadow is correct. This is determined by removing the extra person and simplifying the sentence to "Atomsk randomly used Bowser on me," which is entirely correct. "Atomsk randomly used Bowser on I" is incorrect.

You're wrong. :) Get wrecked by the twelve year-old.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
oh wow, you're right!

WRECKED! rofl
Actually.. Jerks. I was wrong and so was DOOM. ME still needs to come second. So the actually sentence should read.. "used Bowser on PRiDE and ME. " Plus Dooms explanation for why we need the objective pronoun instead of the nominative pronoun was pathetic..

I made final and correct correction.

I win.

Get your grammar up.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
**** you, I was way too busy doing homework to bother writing a nice explanation with fancy grammar terms like objective/nominative pronouns.

Me coming second is required? Oh well. It's still further on the right track than you were. ;)

fkacyan

Smash Hero
The difference between "Pride and me" and "me and Pride" is so minimal and esoteric that mentioning it is silly.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
The difference between "Pride and me" and "me and Pride" is so minimal and esoteric that mentioning it is silly.
Except now, Shadow and maybe Doom, will never be grammatically incorrect again when using "me" and "I." If they are maybe now they can at least correct themselves.

Oh, and get your big words out of here before you choke on one.... "esoteric"

What movie was that line from?!? BRING IT ON! My fav movie when I was in High School!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
I have Inui's singles number :embarrass

It's funny how ADHD's posts makes him seem like a funny guy IRL, but he ends up being a quiet lamer :chuckle:

Top Bottom