• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"3" (2006-2009)- A Farewell

been following your videos ever since you said "this is my last one guys" haha
good stuff bme
thanks

my favorite was definitely the king of smash

PB&J

Smash Hero
y keep saying your going to stop..when ur good at something theres no need to quit..i dont underdtand some of the smash community sometimes

alejandroidex

Smash Apprentice
make a movie or do a Long Play Video of the Smash Comunity.. dunno.. like a Better Version of Metagame XD.

3 mins is too short.
3 hours would be fukken owesome!

LLDL

Smash Hero
LOOOL, quitting making videos? looool. You can slow down, but you never actually retire. Thats like retiring from smash, it doesn't happen.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
The only reason i can think of is that he has a life outside of this >_>

hard to believe here isnt it,

Meneks

Smash Lord
I can't wait til someone makes a video of the new pros like Shiz...
Well hes not new but like he isnt old school like pc, isai and ken

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
if making them was so enjoyable
then why are you quitting

itsbme

Game on!
Slippi.gg
BME#828
I do have a life outside of this! I 'm a few years older than I was when I first started, and in those years I learned new things and gained responsibilities. For those who don't know, i'm in the US Army. As I type this, i'm laying on a cot in the middle of a desert in California. doing training for deployment. It's almost midnight. I got done working an hour ago, and I started my day at 7 am, so you can inagine that would get in the way. I have my wireless card so thankfully I have some haven to retreat to sometime.

But, I cant complain. I had fun doing what I did. Time to move on. Enjoy what you have and remember the good times. Peace!

I mean, Game On!

Top Bottom