• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2v2 Sparring Thread!

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Dr. Locke is back from errands.

I'm game, but it looks like you guys have already filled the slots.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Dr. Locke is back from errands.

I'm game, but it looks like you guys have already filled the slots.
I'm learning what a doubles victory tastes like, and I think I'm going to order dessert.

@ Parcheesy Parcheesy Great work! You still had that 1 life I didn't notice! haha
Yeah! Unfortunately the game after I got edgeguarded by the stage more times than I'd like to admit. M'bad.

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Aladdin would be an awesome doubles partner... He'd carry me everywhere.

Edit: Last one for me. Although I really want to play you in a singles match sometime Jager, you're putting in some serious work as Wii Fit ( without even breaking a sweat! ).
A good WFT? I must see this

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
A good WFT? I must see this
I know! My reaction exactly! Unfortunately, I can't really focus too much on what he's doing because I'm being beat up by a Sheik, but the fact that he's out scoring me by a mile. Anyway, you can jump on in and see for yourself.
Locke and I could use some dessert right now. Some nice cheese sounds good.
Later tonight, for sure! I had a long shift today, and no work tomorrow, so I'll be here for quite some time relieving stress.

Edit edit: Wait, do we have enough people for two simultaneous sets of doubles? We could have a mini-pool going!

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I know! My reaction exactly! Unfortunately, I can't really focus too much on what he's doing because I'm being beat up by a Sheik, but the fact that he's out scoring me by a mile. Anyway, you can jump on in and see for yourself.

Later tonight, for sure! I had a long shift today, and no work tomorrow, so I'll be here for quite some time relieving stress.

Edit edit: Wait, do we have enough people for two simultaneous sets of doubles? We could have a mini-pool going!
We have the 4 that are playing, Spirst and me, BSME... I think we're short 1.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Yup! Sorax is down for a game. Not sure if he has your info already, but I'll go ahead and join your lobby now.

Oh, and he says he can't stay too long, so I'll become a vagrant Luma shortly enough.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Um... The guy that's trying to join is indeed SoraX. Feel free to let him in.

Spirst

I wanted Kaze to be initiated but he seems to be gone. Eric, one more time, and you're in.

Jager13

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JPereira13
3DS FC
3239-4960-5613
@ BSME/misc BSME/misc That's it for me and 1v1 haha Nice Yosh btw
do you wanna keep playing? I'll ask around and see if I can find more people for doubles

Last edited:
Top Bottom