• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2v2 Sparring Thread!

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
When is it gonna pick my stage.. >.>

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
Sorry guys, it disconnected me for some reason.

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
Good games guys, I need to go to bed now.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Good games guys, I need to go to bed now.
Good games! Having the clarity to absorb that charge shot in the last game probably won it for us ( Even though you refuse to let Nurse Rosalina heal you with her side b >_> ). I'll be happy to be your loyal doubles partner any time.

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
Good games! Having the clarity to absorb that charge shot in the last game probably won it for us ( Even though you refuse to let Nurse Rosalina heal you with her side b >_> ). I'll be happy to be your loyal doubles partner any time.
Thanks man! And I don't think Star Bits heal Ness. O.o If you have a Wii U and you're getting SSB4 Wii U, send me a FR on Miiverse.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I think so. Spirst is sleepy and he's planning to stay up tomorrow night forever playing Wii U Smash.

YELLO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kyuuketsukou
3DS FC
2509-3654-5979
i love playing 2v2, im looking for a dedicated partner to team up with
i am very good at 2v2 btw so i hope you are too

Jager13

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JPereira13
3DS FC
3239-4960-5613
i love playing 2v2, im looking for a dedicated partner to team up with
i am very good at 2v2 btw so i hope you are too
I like playing 2v2 too! would you like to team up with me?
Also is anyone up for a 2v2?? Let me know!

linhgame

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Linh-Game
3DS FC
1736-0779-8050
I know everyone is playing the Wii U version right now and I have to wait for it to next week, if anyone wants play with my friend right now it would be nice :)

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
Looking to do 2v2s with my friend as my partner, any 2 people looking to team up and take us on? (I don't think we're extremely good players, but we can put up a good fight)

No items, 3 stock, 8 minutes, and we can do Battlefield, Final Destination, Yoshi's Island and Prism Tower.

We're mainly looking for people in or close to Australia and with a good, lag-free connection. Hopefully I can actually manage to organize this properly this time.

P.S Wanting to fight in the next hour or so, so let's try and exchange FCs quickly and start things up. You can find my FC to the left, and quote this post with your FC.

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
Looking to do 2v2s with my friend as my partner, any 2 people looking to team up and take us on? (I don't think we're extremely good players, but we can put up a good fight)

No items, 3 stock, 8 minutes, and we can do Battlefield, Final Destination, Yoshi's Island and Prism Tower.

We're mainly looking for people in or close to Australia and with a good, lag-free connection. Hopefully I can actually manage to organize this properly this time.

P.S Wanting to fight in the next hour or so, so let's try and exchange FCs quickly and start things up. You can find my FC to the left, and quote this post with your FC.
Although I'm not from Australia, I love that you're a Luigi main. And I also wish we could have had Dr. Luigi for Smash 4!

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
Although I'm not from Australia, I love that you're a Luigi main. And I also wish we could have had Dr. Luigi for Smash 4!
You don't neccesarily have to be from Australia, as long as your connection is good we should hopefully be able to get no lag. I'm not sure who your teammate could be though.

Edit: Forgot to say thanks for the Luigi compliment, so thanks! I always did like Luigi, so I've always mained him in Smash 4. And about Dr. Luigi, I'm hoping to get him as DLC. It's a long shot, but you never know :).

Last edited:

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
I normally team with @Fenrir VII , but I'm not sure if we'll be available tonight. Are you playing the Wii U version yet?
Unfortunately I don't have the Wii U version, and I'm doubtful I'll be able to get it anytime soon :(. I have to play on the 3DS version.

DiamondDust

Prime Time Player
NNID
MaysTheCraze
Anybody wanna play team? Don't have a partner, so if I can find three other people, we can just mess around. I'd prefer no items.

Thanks @ Spirst Spirst for directing me here, by the way.

Last edited:

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
Anybody wanna play team? Don't have a partner, so if I can find three other people, we can just mess around. I'd prefer no items.

Thanks @ Spirst Spirst for directing me here, by the way.
3DS version? If so you'd still need a partner, but here is my above post:

P.S You can find my FC to the left.

Top Bottom