• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2v2 Sparring Thread!

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
The water tricked me ...
Yeah, that was the side with no ledge to grab. It's my least favorite or favorite side depending on if I'm trying to recover or not.

Edit: I think Black is Bufu_man...

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Rehosting. Spirst is being dumb.

@ B Bufu_Man - so that's the custom up-B that everyone's talking about. I've recently picked up DK, but haven't really gone through the customs yet.

Edit: Would love some games sometime. I'm very unfamiliar with Mii's and your Sheik was a lot of fun to face. I realized mid-game that I haven't played against a Sheik in at least a month, which is weird. Also haven't played against D3 in a while too/don't remember his aerials having so much range.

You too Jager! WFT is a matchup that I have little experience in and you use the projectiles well. :D

Last edited:

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
Rehosting. Spirst is being dumb.

@ B Bufu_Man - so that's the custom up-B that everyone's talking about. I've recently picked up DK, but haven't really gone through the customs yet.
yea, its really good. armored, cant air dodge it, and humongous knock back. Can auto cancel it on platforms too.

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
my d3 is actually crazy rusty, havent used him in a good while and realize mid game that they changed his down throw so i literally could not follow up with the normal fair/reverse bair, only nairs seem to work

sheik has just been too nerfed =/ fairs and bouncing fish is very noticible

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
what the dueces?! let me stop using dk, i think thats the problem, lol only started when he showed up

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Yeah, I saw you having trouble with the dthrow follows.

Sheik's just more pronounced. She still gets in and is crazy fast. I think the FAir nerf might actually be to her benefit so that she can combo with it more (not that she needs more combos...)

I think we'll call it a night for doubles. 3 DC's are enough for me. XD

I'm up for singles for like... 20 minutes if either of you want. @ B Bufu_Man or @ Jager13 Jager13

In any case, really really fun games guys.

Last edited:

Spirst

I doubt it's the problem. My connection is just being insanely weird tonight and I'd rather not bother with another real match because I know what's coming. It'll be better later on (meaning Wednesday night) if you're up for more doubles/rotation.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Let me put it like this. A room for doubles is going up. If you want in, add me or Peachee. Lezgo!

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
You have four don't you? Spirst, Fenrir, Peachee, and Jager. I'm in a match at the moment, and I'd prefer not leaving if I don't have to.

Edit: Nvm, counting is hard. Didn't see Spirst's conditional statement. I'll join in a sec.

Last edited:
Top Bottom