2B Automatizes!

Switch FC
The 10th anniversary of the series is coming. One wonders what announcements are in store.

Last edited:

Night Gale

Smash Journeyman
It's only a coincidence but damn it all if the timing for its anniversary wasn't ripe for the picking. They're going to celebrate the occasion somehow; Idc if it's a remake or Switch port or even a concert.

Can someone edit this in the opening post? It looks badass and the pun is perfect.

Last edited:
It's only a coincidence but damn it all if the timing for its anniversary wasn't ripe for the picking. They're going to celebrate the occasion somehow; Idc if it's a remake or Switch port or even a concert.

Can someone edit this in the opening post? It looks badass and the pun is perfect.

Nier: “Draw me like one of your French girls.”

With one of my favorite JRPG series (Trails) finally debuting on a Nintendo console after making 9 games, I think it's only a matter of time before Nier gets a Switch port. The JRPG in question has a relatively small but very dedicated fanbase (the fan demand for a Switch port wasn't nearly as big as Nier Automata's). The company (Nihon Falcom) believes that bringing the series to Nintendo is a great decision. I couldn't agree more; they stopped making handheld versions because of the PSVita's hardware limitations.

We still have a ways to go before Nier's 10th anniversary next April, but I'm glad that they're celebrating it. I wonder why they're making an announcement in December though. Also... Fighter #6 seems like they'd probably come out around that time (April). Just saying.

Nier: “Draw me like one of your French girls.”
Warning: Nier spoilers ahead: she leaves the page blank.

Last edited: