• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr Physych

Smash Apprentice
well when i accidentally made Uair for falcon go 200x it just compleated it b4 one frame essentially taking it back to normal fall animation. how do you change the landing lag speed?

Mr Physych

Smash Apprentice
well i dont see it anywhere in atributes but i went to the landing lag subactions and when i put the speed up in the empty animaiton thing for bowser's bair it decreased the lag

pokelover980

Smash Ace
well i dont see it anywhere in atributes but i went to the landing lag subactions and when i put the speed up in the empty animaiton thing for bowser's bair it decreased the lag
There is an updated attributes list somewhere on the KiityCorp-MeowMix forums, and it has the landing lag.

Mr Physych

Smash Apprentice
the best example i can think of is how only the fish of game and watch's neutral air can stop(out prioritize) ness's pk canonball while any other hit box doesnt. is there a way to make it so all or none of game & watch's nair or any other move would out prioritize this or any other move

Kurausu

Smash Rookie
ah. i think any attack can neutralize ness thunder cannon. when i fought marth he did it one time with an attack. i think moves doesn' have prioritys, its because the frames or something similar, but i'm really not sure. also i could swear i have read something about moves prioritys, bust just maybe. http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=62c67398e61a5695296fd11ff5fd5042&board=16.0
if its somewhere written, it will be here. i wil also look for it

DevilKiller

Smash Apprentice
I thought I'd try my hand at PSA hacking, but the Specials are giving me a headache. I'm trying to change Ike's Side B move so that when he collides with another person, he'll go into his upB move instantly, but I can't do this right.

So far, all I've done is mess around with the sub-actions in the Specials Tab, replacing the SideB attacking animation with the UpB going up animation. Ike doesn't jump, he's stuck to the ground. His hitboxes are still there, but Ike doesn't fly up into the sky. How do I move Ike up?

shanus

Smash Hero
I thought I'd try my hand at PSA hacking, but the Specials are giving me a headache. I'm trying to change Ike's Side B move so that when he collides with another person, he'll go into his upB move instantly, but I can't do this right.

So far, all I've done is mess around with the sub-actions in the Specials Tab, replacing the SideB attacking animation with the UpB going up animation. Ike doesn't jump, he's stuck to the ground. His hitboxes are still there, but Ike doesn't fly up into the sky. How do I move Ike up?
change action: 114, requirement 0B; stick that into the hitbox subaction

err. or use the momentum funciton

DevilKiller

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, could you explain that a bit more? Which line am I changing, what is a hitbox subaction? And what is the momentum function?

Mr Physych

Smash Apprentice
is it possible to call a move inside of another move ( or any action for that matter?) i'm guessing yes because of game&Watches judgment has 9 sub attacks but i dont know where or how they are being called.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
X:/Private/Wii/app/rsbe/pf/fighter/(characters name)

X denotes your SD card, and your characters name is usually the actual name but in some cases it looks different, but is should be the same as the .pac you edited. So it would look like this

H:/Private/Wii/app/rsbe/pf/fighter/purin/fitPurin.pac

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
X:/Private/Wii/app/rsbe/pf/fighter/(characters name)

X denotes your SD card, and your characters name is usually the actual name but in some cases it looks different, but is should be the same as the .pac you edited. So it would look like this

H:/Private/Wii/app/rsbe/pf/fighter/purin/fitPurin.pac
Do I have to make the folder?

I also want to know how to increase an attribute? I know how to change it, But the letters confuse me. so how do I increase something? how do I decrease?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Any help guys?
I've been looking at G&W's side-b when he gets a one and I noticed that it's the only one where he gets a Float Variable Set: RA-Float[4] = 12... since G&W does 12 damage to himself, I assume that RA-Float[4] has to do with damage to the character themselves...
I posted this in the other PSA thread

EDIT: I haven't tested this yet, but I'd also like to know what happens when the number is negative

EDIT EDIT: It failed...

MaxThunder

PM Support
Do I have to make the folder?

I also want to know how to increase an attribute? I know how to change it, But the letters confuse me. so how do I increase something? how do I decrease?
you would have to make the folder...

and which version of psa do you got?... if you have the latest one it should just be typing a bigger or smaller number...

Numbuh 214

Smash Apprentice

I've been trying to change Falco's Reflector to how it was back in Melee (or maybe a blend of both, where he kicks it, but keeps it up if you're holding B) and have failed miserably. What I have currently is a monstrosity where he starts to use his Guard animation and flash like he's using the Reflector (which is the closest thing to a proper Reflector stance Falco has now), then flies up to the top of the screen in his "secret" taunt stance and crashes the game (complete with the "B Note of Death") as he hits the blast zone up there; its only saving grace is that you can release B to cancel it and not doom your game to crashing. I'd really like someone to help me out with giving Falco some Reflector ability back, so could someone more experienced with Project Smash Attacks please help me out? Or could someone at least point me to a place where I should ask?
So yeah... I'd really like to get this done... could someone help?

Mr Physych

Smash Apprentice
i didnt know where to ask this but whats the newest version of cupash. i tried downloading the cupas_v1_0_LEGAL.rar and its missing the brres files (i think thats what they are called) that another verion i found had but the other version though it works has csp's that i dont have textures for nor want

i havnt gotten photoshop yet so i cant just take the right csp's and put them in because their background isn't magenta and i get errors.

can anyone help?

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
I put the moveset in a file. but how do I play as the PSA character?
the move set is under my base move set. so how do I use my custom moves in brawl? what happens if I overwrite the base with my custom moves, then use them in brawl?

MaxThunder

PM Support
I put the moveset in a file. but how do I play as the PSA character?
the move set is under my base move set. so how do I use my custom moves in brawl? what happens if I overwrite the base with my custom moves, then use them in brawl?
...i diddent really get that... but to use osa characters... put their pac file where you would put a texture... just whitout numbers... this thing should tell you what you need to know: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225642

Mr Physych

Smash Apprentice
hey whats the #/ address for the grab attack

also where is the subaction for the arrow for link's Neutral B attack, i want to make it have a 100% trip counter

Mr Physych

Smash Apprentice
is there a way to do it without homebrew channel?
im pretty sure the 5.0 build of brawl+ uses a stage editor bootup so if you download that setup you can boot by logging into brawl like normal then going into stage builder at which point gecko will be loaded and you can start up brawl+, other than the way it loads textures are used the same way but make sure you delete your custom stages before you use this method

DevilKiller

Smash Apprentice
The issue isn't momentum, the issue is that Ike is still being counted as on the ground. Set him to in the air.
Alright, time to bug this world one more time. How do I set Ike's UpB going up animation (1E1 and 1E5) to air?

MaxThunder

PM Support
Alright, time to bug this world one more time. How do I set Ike's UpB going up animation (1E1 and 1E5) to air?
this thing: 08000100

it has something to do whith how you interact whith the tage or something... and putting it to 5 should make the game think your not on the stage... enabling you to go up...

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Ok, I've been trying this with no luck. How do I make Mario go flying sideways, kinda like Fox/Falco's side B? I've tried adding the Character Momentum Command, and adding 30 horizontal, and 0 everything else, but all it does is stop all vertical momentum. If it's important, I'm changing his side B in the air, not the ground.

Kurausu

Smash Rookie
what action do you plan him to make? does he still does the cape in air?
by the way,if i am correct, adding 30 horizontal would shoot him directly out of the field and kill him.
and its important, the parameter for horizontal must be set to scalar

pokelover980

Smash Ace
what action do you plan him to make? does he still does the cape in air?
by the way,if i am correct, adding 30 horizontal would shoot him directly out of the field and kill him.
and its important, the parameter for horizontal must be set to scalar
I'm pretty sure it's in Scalar, I'll check again. No, he won't be using his cape. He will use the same animation, without the cape, but he will fly to the side while doing electric damage. All I need is for him to fly to the side.

Kurausu

Smash Rookie
ok.i trief and did it.
you just have to place the momentum coed right before the offensive collusion.
Charakter Momentum (0E080400): Horizontal Velocity Set to Scalar=5
it worked with one try. and if he doesn't fly far enough with five, just rise it up a bit

pokelover980

Smash Ace
ok.i trief and did it.
you just have to place the momentum coed right before the offensive collusion.
Charakter Momentum (0E080400): Horizontal Velocity Set to Scalar=5
it worked with one try. and if he doesn't fly far enough with five, just rise it up a bit
I just tried the same thing. I had it in the wrong place. Thanks!

EDIT: It's not working ;-; I have it set to scalar, and I had to have it set as 5 in value then switch to scalar, or else I'd end up with 30000 in hex, which I wasn't willing to try. I have it before everything, even before my Synchronous Timer I made in the beginning. Halp?

Top Bottom