• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

weinzey

Smash Apprentice
?
what's that supposed to be? random pal codes? we were talking about the text for the latest pal nightly (meaning 7/10 nightly)

sonicboom26

Smash Rookie
Is anyone able to get me the pal version for the snapshot hack where you load cheats off a snapshot. its called: (Load & Execute Codes from Snapshot v2).
Thanks

bart12345

Smash Rookie
is anyone hacking a posing characters code for brawl in which all start off in t-stance like the one on melee??

Me_Aludes

Smash Apprentice
?
what's that supposed to be? random pal codes? we were talking about the text for the latest pal nightly (meaning 7/10 nightly)
I want this too. I never play PAL B+, but some friends do and I would like to be able to add some stuff to the nightly build.

V-K

Smash Ace
What?
The MAD and HAD codes both don´t work anymore? What the...?
I don´t understand it lol

D

Deleted member

whoever posted that list could have made a link to the wiird code database >_>

also V-K, I'm sure they should work, and it's unlikely I posted the NTSC version since that one would cause a freeze.

V-K

Smash Ace
whoever posted that list could have made a link to the wiird code database >_>

also V-K, I'm sure they should work, and it's unlikely I posted the NTSC version since that one would cause a freeze.
I don´t know but the MAD code has no effect at all and the HAD code causes an error.

And I know they worked once, I tried them in older codesets.

Zalik

Smash Rookie
Ultimate Superman code

Does anyone have the Ultimate Superman code, one that works? I'm trying to get it working for days now but it doesn't work. I probably have the NTSC code I think...

Anyone?:confused:

Zalik

Smash Rookie
Another thing

And I don't know why my wii freezes when I want to save a pic made with the unrestricted pause cam o.o :mad:

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
I have a GC controller which has two iffy Z buttons that get stuck if I pressthem. If If set them to shield, my char continues to do nothng but shield. Ditto with jumping. Thisis a mechanical prob but isthere any way I can disable the a button using codes that allow any button to do whatever, PAL?

V-K

Smash Ace
I have a GC controller which has two iffy Z buttons that get stuck if I pressthem. If If set them to shield, my char continues to do nothng but shield. Ditto with jumping. Thisis a mechanical prob but isthere any way I can disable the a button using codes that allow any button to do whatever, PAL?
I don´t think there is a code for that.
Maybe you should use an original GC Controller?

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
I don´t think there is a code for that.
Maybe you should use an original GC Controller?
yeah I should. Which controllers don't have an iffy Z button cos mine's always been like that ever since I bought it. It really affects my game

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
Does anyone have the Ultimate Superman code, one that works? I'm trying to get it working for days now but it doesn't work. I probably have the NTSC code I think...

Anyone?:confused:
Unfortunately not. It's a shame that people make more NTSC hacks codes than PAL ones and the NTSC ones are normally the truly awesome and fun ones.

D

Deleted member

I'm not totally gone, but I lack access to my wii now.
porting code doesn't always require an USBgecko, but usually only simple codes can be ported without one.

Y.S. always ported the file replacement codes, maybe he does it before I'm back.
there are a lot of codes yet to port, but I'm ther only PAL hacker and I'm also busy writing new codes half the time.

Zalik

Smash Rookie
I'm not totally gone, but I lack access to my wii now.
porting code doesn't always require an USBgecko, but usually only simple codes can be ported without one.

Y.S. always ported the file replacement codes, maybe he does it before I'm back.
there are a lot of codes yet to port, but I'm ther only PAL hacker and I'm also busy writing new codes half the time.
So you can port codes alot faster if you have a wii and usbgecko?

D

Deleted member

lol, if that was true all codes would have been ported a long time ago.
no it doesn't make it easy, it makes it possible. most codes are unportable without gecko, or you need to make a REAL lucky guess, and that is while using memory dumps of both regions.

Zalik

Smash Rookie
lol, if that was true all codes would have been ported a long time ago.
no it doesn't make it easy, it makes it possible. most codes are unportable without gecko, or you need to make a REAL lucky guess, and that is while using memory dumps of both regions.
Ok, now I understand. Thanks :)

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
I have a question. Is it worth downloading USB Gecko and learning how to handle and create wii codes? Where can I learn how to port codes for PAL?

Top Bottom