• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

230% damage in .27 seconds

BoboTheHobo

Smash Rookie
I've been lurking smashboards for awhile, but discovering this gave me reason to finally register.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYCeWr7aKhg

Because Lucas' bat reflects projectiles, Zelda's neutral special reflects projectiles, and Pikachu's down special is an incredibly strong projectile, I'm guessing the damage was reflected and increased multiple times between Lucas and Zelda, with Pikachu caught in the middle, resulting in... well, this.

230% damage was inflicted from 4.27 to 4.54, or .27 seconds.

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
Thank God. I hate Pikachu in Brawl.

Take that you thunder-spamming ***** haha.
Quoted for truth.

Nah, I have a friend who's just good enough to spam and be semi-effective. When the game first came out, he was ****** me with pikachu. Seeing this calmed that slight hatred for the down smash a little bit

Pai

Smash Cadet
NNID
Paestries
3DS FC
2036-7921-7608
That was so awesome :,D
I should try that on my friend when he picks pikachu... My sister and I already main Zelda and Lucas. Ahaha. It probably wont work though.

BoboTheHobo

Smash Rookie
It was more of a freak accident than anything, believe me nothing was planned on Zelda's end at least, as the person using him has only played for about a total of 3 hours and button mashes

Top Bottom