• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

:(

OverLade

Smash Hero
Norfair
Corneria
Jungle Japes

You don't want these stages legal.

If they're legal I will spend the entire tournament CPing them and showing people why they shouldn't be legal. >_>

OverLade

Smash Hero
i will wreck face in jungle japes
afterwards ill call it lamugi *****!
Lol u dont even understand.

Teh spammerer inspired me. People are going to have to call me Rx2Kingberd.

Oh course Im not gonna spam nado though. That's a lame way to be gay. >_>

OverLade

Smash Hero
Im going to make it my goal not to use MK in this tourney but instead counterpick everyone to the 9th circle of hell. :D

lamugi

Smash Lord
yeah red will lose if he cp mk against me......lol man i cant stop over hyping myself!!!!
but seriously red we need to play!

Attn all of tampa
im in the work of making everyone t shirts that says
tampa! get done
and on the back it will say get at us!
only thing is i need pics and i dont really like the first line that much

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Yes I come up with the best team names and the best shirt pictures... now we need to take a picture of all of use eating a cookie then we'll photoshop pieces of FL into our hands

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I've been working on my snake lately, he's getting pretty nasty...and you dont learn dedede, you just pick him up...he's really easy to play. But srzly ive been working on snake...for my metaknight counters..

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I should definitely be in town. question is hopefully i can negate all other plans and just drive there. sure noel, i'll team 4 melee. Plus i'll need a brawl team mate as well. Samus, fox, and DDD if we lose a match. masky and lio can vouch for my teams ****.

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
hey, no MK this tourney, except insane dittos friendlies red. like im talkin all night ditto friendlies. im goin snake this tourney. snake only, except vs a d3, or if my teammate is snake.

also ed is bringing a wii and brawl to update that. i can bring a wii a melee and a brawl (no tv).

Top Bottom