• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta 2015 Community Tier List Voting

pichuplayer

Smash Journeyman
upload_2015-8-20_17-3-8.png
ok so let me explain tiers D and E are filler tiers meaning i dont think these characters are good/bad enough to go into higher/lower tiers with the slight exception of Ness he might go lower. Anyway other things people might hate me for is Mario in mid tier i just don't think he is high but i could be wrong another thing is peach over puff/Ic's over Falcon for puff and peach i just think peach is slightly better same for ic's
DISCLAIMER: the reason there is no S tier is because every time i try to put someone in the tier they would disappear so in short here it is
Top: Fox Falco Marth Shiek Peach Puff Ic's Falcon
High: Pika Samus Yoshi Luigi Doc Gannon
Mid:Mario DK Y.link Link
Lower mid: Pichu Mr. G and W
Upper Low?: Bowser Mewtwo Ness
Low: Roy Zelda Kirby

Last edited:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I don't hate on Ganon, but cmon 6th????
Lol. I knew I'd get someone. Edit: nevermind, 2 lmao. Anyway here's my list.

1. Lord Kirby
2. Pichu
3. Roy
4. Boozer
5. Ness
6. Mewtwo
7. Zelda
8. Game & Watch
9. DK
10. Link
11. Mario
12. Young link
13. Ganondorf
14. Doc
15. Luigi
16. Yoshi
17. Pikachu
18. Samus
19. Falcon
20. Climbers
21. Peach
22. Puff
23. Sheik
24. Falco
25. Marth
26. Fox

Last edited:

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
My list:

Top:
1. Sheik
2. Puff

Upper
3. Fox
4. Captain Falcon
5. Falco
6. Link

High
7. Marth
8. Roy
9. Peach
10. Luigi
11. Ice Climbers

Middle
12. Ganon
13. Samus
14. Mewtwo
15. Ness
16. Yoshi
17. Mario
18. Doctor Mario

Low
19. Young Link
20. Kirby
21. Pikachu
22. Mr. Game and Watch
23. Donkey Kong

Bottom
24. Zelda
25. Pichu
26. Bowser

Dire Creeper

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dire_Creeper
My list:

Top:
1. Sheik
2. Puff

Upper
3. Fox
4. Captain Falcon
5. Falco
6. Link

High
7. Marth
8. Roy
9. Peach
10. Luigi
11. Ice Climbers

Middle
12. Ganon
13. Samus
14. Mewtwo
15. Ness
16. Yoshi
17. Mario
18. Doctor Mario

Low
19. Young Link
20. Kirby
21. Pikachu
22. Mr. Game and Watch
23. Donkey Kong

Bottom
24. Zelda
25. Pichu
26. Bowser
Nice joke.

Infinite901

Smash Ace
NNID
Infinite901
3DS FC
3282-4624-0341
Like, if you don't have Fox at number one you either are a troll, are inexperienced, or are a really hopeful Falco main.

Brandonr15

Smash Rookie
Broken tier:
:foxmelee::marthmelee::falcomelee::sheikmelee:
Hella good tier:
:peachmelee::jigglypuffmelee::icsmelee::falconmelee:
Prii good tier:
:pikachumelee::samusmelee::yoshimelee::luigimelee:
Good luck tier:
:drmario::mariomelee::younglinkmelee::linkmelee::ganondorfmelee::pichumelee::dkmelee:
You're done for tier:
:gawmelee::roymelee::mewtwomelee::nessmelee::zeldamelee::bowsermelee::kirbymelee:

Ganon sucks and Pichu is the future <3

Sorry, but for now pichu doesn't deserve leaving bottom tier.
Pichu should be placed under Ness, or 1 spot above Ness.
I can agree with Ganon though, lol.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Young Link beats Ganon.
LOOOOOOOOOOL

Dthrow >>>>> yl

Ganon is poorly represented. He really only has to worry about fox/sheik/jiggs (bad), falcon/falco (bad enough), marth/peach (just bad enough not to be even), and the rest is seriously even or it's so close it's negligible.

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
Never really seen any high level YL - Ganon matches, but I could see it being true.

However....there's a local Young Link player that I routinely destroy with my Ganon (he's been playing his character much longer). His projectile game is quite predictable though, which is what allows me to get in and get that first hit.

The destruction usually looks like this:

Young Link can be scary when he's jumping around you like a gnat nairing and Dsmashing, but once you get that first hit it leads into a death combo with Ganon since YL is a lightweight but falls relatively fast like a spacie. He's actually pretty easy to ledge guard with Ganon plus you can CC most of YL's stuff.

Last edited:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I used to smash in southern VA around 2011 and there was a yl main there, rhan, who was pretty good. Ganon's cg is really fierce once you get inside. The projectile camping game is yl's only hope really. It has to be on point.

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
LOOOOOOOOOOL

Dthrow >>>>> yl

Ganon is poorly represented. He really only has to worry about fox/sheik/jiggs (bad), falcon/falco (bad enough), marth/peach (just bad enough not to be even), and the rest is seriously even or it's so close it's negligible.
YL >>>>>> Ganon's grab

I know of Rhan. To be honest, I think the matchup is even. Interestingly, in the YL video database...Ganon has won almost every game, with a win rate far better than that of Falcon/Falco/Fox/etc (when those are undeniably worse matchups).

With that said, I do think Ganon sucks just enough to be the worst niche mid tier. Lol

Last edited:

Modesty

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
ALIC#155
You can't just say the MU is even when the evidence youare trying to show clearly says otherwise. What's the official MU? 60-40 for Ganon? Sounds about right.
Low tier match ups are tough because not enough top smashers play them. I feel as though there are better gannon mains in the scene right now than there are young link mains. That being said I'm not gonna get involved in the argument of who wins, because I honestly have no idea.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Oh, Ganon definitely wins. Common knowledge. Head to head means very little though. Yl could have a better mu on fox, definitely jiggs, not sure on falcon. I'd say of the remaining top/high tiers Ganon does better.

Modesty

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
ALIC#155
Oh, Ganon definitely wins. Common knowledge. Head to head means very little though. Yl could have a better mu on fox, definitely jiggs, not sure on falcon. I'd say of the remaining top/high tiers Ganon does better.
I can agree with that. Ganon's ability to KO at such low percents really makes a lot of MUs that seem really bad, more manageable.

Top Bottom