• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2009 Brawl Bash tourney Silver Spring MD

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Ok well since Poyo can't go, I need a partner :(

@Poyo, don't you have your brother to practice with....? Plus like everyone else said 3 weeks isnt that big of a deal. I only get to do one tourney a month and you don't see me *****ing and complaining <_<

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Ok well since Poyo can't go, I need a partner :(

@Poyo, don't you have your brother to practice with....? Plus like everyone else said 3 weeks isnt that big of a deal. I only get to do one tourney a month and you don't see me *****ing and complaining <_<
Yeah, but he's not that good.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
So the date is still unknown?

I have to request a day off work each tournament I attend, and by now it may be too late for me.
You really should set a definitive date for your tournaments well ahead of time.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Peepz, I maybe coming I maybe not, but I can only come for singles if I do cause my ride phailz, which would be fine but he's anal about me getting rides from others which is the real **** sucker. So yeah JJ, soz but I can't team with you.

Also yeah, you need to get the date confirmed, 03 would be good, cause like others said, I think theres ECRC finals on the 10th.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Lolz the house I lived in during high school is less than a mile from this place. I'll see if I can come, I'll bring my Wii if I do.

Edit: Oh, yea,this is happening this saturday

0kin

Smash Journeyman
This is getting a little ridiculous flip flopping places back and fourth with only three days left b4 a tourney, he needs to post all this updated info about time and place soon if he wants to keep a decent tournout.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Really Okin hit the nail on the head. I had no intention of going to this, but i've been reading along and Okin is right somebody should be fully 100% in charge and make confirmed decisions beforehand and not be wishy washy.

Good luck to all the attendees. If you're near NoVA/Alexandria, VA, just come over to MAGfest (http://magfest.org) at the Sheraton Premiere and play in melee on fri. and brawl on sat.

falco03

Smash Lord
dees and sin the twins are my co host...............dees we have to set up friday ill call u or call 301 219 0692...........................people should bring wiis and tvs if u can.....

falco03

Smash Lord
adress has been posted doors open at 10 am saturday jan 3.........3 dollor venue.......5 dolllors singles and 5 dollors each for doubles..........come early if you want to money match people.....bring wiis and tvs.....

0kin

Smash Journeyman
adress has been posted doors open at 10 am saturday jan 3.........3 dollor venue.......5 dolllors singles and 5 dollors each for doubles..........come early if you want to money match people.....bring wiis and tvs.....
is that the right zip code? or is it 20904, im not getting results from 20705

Top Bottom