• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
Kentucky is the **** **** the rest,
and i dont understand why aladdin is always trash talking midwest, shouldnt you be ****ing with magic lamps and ****

Also Kentucky has King Luigi Snap Pop and we make all the liquor you guys drink

!! BAKA !!

Smash Rookie
im not sure about what happens when you fly in, am i going to get driven to south bend airport when i arrive at chicago?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
looks like people actually learned from pound and registered quicker for this tourney.

gl kishes!! im excited

btw if anyone else wants to take that bowser challenge 20:1 odds best 3/5 i'm cool for that. ill do the same thing with like...zelda, too

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
kish, is there anyway to get more ticket? last year's fc have more then 250 people and this year only 200? @_@
Last year there was almost exactly 200 (198 entered Singles, IIRC). 200 should work well, and now people just need to realize the urgency for getting tickets.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
looks like people actually learned from pound and registered quicker for this tourney.

gl kishes!! im excited

btw if anyone else wants to take that bowser challenge 20:1 odds best 3/5 i'm cool for that. ill do the same thing with like...zelda, too
wait, do you mean Bowser vs. your sheik or zelda for 20:1 odds, or the 3 bowsers vs. 1 player?

Oh, and kishes, would it be possible to add me to the GUNPUNCH! crew if it is used for seeding purposes? I did not add it in because of (self-depreciating reason).

Nite

Smash Champion
Omni- Are you having a GG:AC tournament and/or will there just be a setup for casuals? I'm down either way. I think a little tournament would be fun if we find the time though.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
****, pockyD is mean rofl
cash, just get someone to buy a pass for you then pay them back asap
forward's doing it, so can u, or anyone else for that matter

kiwiii

Smash Lord
oh...
passes are sold out?
ROFL
i missed that

maybe u guys update the title of the thread or something

that really sucks for everyone else

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
KishSquared said:
The initial cap is 180, and we intend on raising higher. There's just no guarantee as to how high we'll raise it, so we wanted to give people a chance to grab guaranteed a spot.
No worries.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Omni- Are you having a GG:AC tournament and/or will there just be a setup for casuals? I'm down either way. I think a little tournament would be fun if we find the time though.
Well, as a PS2 does not have the capability to run smash, there should be a setup going somewhere or another for casuals. I'll also have Slash on-hand for all those that are more familiar with it.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Can't wait to see the the updated roster list...

Anyways, Plairnkk, I'll take a $5 Luigi vs Sheik MM with you, eh eh? Deal.

Also, how are the side tourneys happenin'? Like...is there going to be entrance fees and such?

Someone should bring DDR...though I'll probably be too lazy to play it. But still, it really needs to be there...

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Can't wait to see the the updated roster list...

Anyways, Plairnkk, I'll take a $5 Luigi vs Sheik MM with you, eh eh? Deal.

Also, how are the side tourneys happenin'? Like...is there going to be entrance fees and such?

Someone should bring DDR...though I'll probably be too lazy to play it. But still, it really needs to be there...

As Prime said earlier, they'll be either after midnight or on the later days when most people have been eliminated from the main tournies. There might be some entrance fees for the larger ones (for example, Low-Tier), but all the smaller ones with only a handful of people will probably just be for bragging rights.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Since i see so many people in need of a team mate, and tourney directors urging to find one fast i made a thread for finding one [HERE]. A release of the people's names who put down "Unknown" as a partner would help speed it up as well.

Nite

Smash Champion
Either way. Tournaments for the games that we like to play, but don't play as much as smash can be lots of fun even without money on the line. Smash is the same way too though, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom