• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20 Worst Pokemon of All Time

Laem

Smash Champion
this thread needs moar lickilicky, rhyperior, and magmortar hate.
also, metapod is legit.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
this thread needs moar lickilicky, rhyperior, and magmortar hate.
also, metapod is legit.
Get Dialga and Metapod off of this dang list you son of a mankey's uncle.
How can you possibly have anything against Metapod?

I mean seriously, haven't you seen the epic fight Ash had against that Samurai kid with Metapods?

Its a classic.
brings a tear to my eye

<3 u guys

soju

SD God
Roacherman . . . how dare you put some of these pokemon on here XDD jk jk but I'll try and convince you how awesome some of them are(oh and help bash some even more):
19.Jynx- . . .this is what the Japanese thought of black women, don't believe me research!!!

18.Metapod- dude it has so many offensive capabilities i mean remember when ash battled the samurai bug man, I mean metapod almost gave misty a sunburn

13.Machamp- It has four arms each with the strength of Snorlaxes, and when it crosschop AGHHH the reason i hated bruno in the later seasons

9. Magikarp- HOW DARE YOU. . . havent you ever heard of the guy who beat the elite four on yellow version with only a magikarp(and ditto for ghost hag), and the episode where magikarp absolutely demolishes pikachu with only tackle >:/ but i do hate how splash does nothing but bubble does XD

8.Geodude-http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v425/MisterHero/Geodude_4realz.jpg
enough said

4.Zubat- lol. . . supersonic XD

3. Pikachu- ok i will admit ash's pikachu is on roids i mean if it kept the same stats from the season before it would be a GOD!!! But every other pikachu is way too freakin awesome especially gimp tail melee pikachu

OK now im done :3

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
How can you possibly have anything against Metapod?

I mean seriously, haven't you seen the epic fight Ash had against that Samurai kid with Metapods?

Its a classic.
There's also the Bugsy boy's one (the Gym leader), the flashy one that beated up Ash's Cyndaquill...

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Mr Mime is massive fail.

Luvdisc is a living abomination.

Voltorbs should just self destruct on birth.

Spidna or whatever that weird *** thing is called.That pokemon can just go un-evolve into a puddle for all I care.

Darach

Smash Rookie
Grimer needs to go to further mutations. I never met a trainer online that owns one. Mr.Mime is ******** and having a female Mr.Mime?? ugh. But the most hated pokemon i hate has to be Lickitung....that tongue scares me ....

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I gotta have to disagree on Dunsparce, it is IMO one of the most original and underrated Pokemon. It is also my favorite Normal type Pokemon, just look at that thing, it's so awesome!

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Grimer needs to go to further mutations. I never met a trainer online that owns one. Mr.Mime is ******** and having a female Mr.Mime?? ugh. But the most hated pokemon i hate has to be Lickitung....that tongue scares me ....
Wouldn't having more evolutions just end up turning Grimer into **** or something?

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I don't care if your title is "Pokemon Researcher." I resent this topic and you.
also, I know you're not being serious, or Luvdisc would be on the list somewhere.

soju

SD God
This.

Geodude is a rock, with fists, that floats and has dude in its name!!

It's technically the perfect Pokemon.
Technically? It is the best pokemon eva!!!!!
. . . if it didn't die from bubble XD

I've always wondered why some of these rock pokemon float yet they don't know fly? >:O Geodude must secretly be either a Psychic or Flying Type.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
It's just because of Geodeude's epicness, that allows him to float. It doesn't need nothing more (that's why graveler and Golem doesn't float)

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
this list is fail where is remoraid?, MR. Mime (Peedo) Bidoof they suck as pokemon

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
btw, Jynx is fine, imo; but Smoochum is pretty fail (so Magby is, but Elekid has its charm...). And Mime Jr. is hilarous, but a fail overall (he's doing Mew's job of mimicking).
Also, wtf Chinchou is?!

WiyamMang

Smash Journeyman
Jirachi. He's the unwanted orphan of the Pokemon realm. They plastered him up as a poster child for his orphanage of new Pokemon to take in. In the end, they preferred Mew and Celebi. You know why? Because Jirachi is forgettable. =D

slowbro? slowking?
Slowpoke: 15
Slowbro: 30
Slowking: 30

3rd Ice Climber

Smash Cadet
Climbin' For eggplants in the icy suburbs of MD
Link to original post: [drupal=3219]20 Worst Pokemon of All Time[/drupal]
1:

Yes Dunsparce. Do we actually know what this thing is? No we don't. Scientists believe that it was intended to be a sex toy that Arceus used to use, but he got tired of it from so much use so he dumped it here. So is this like a fly or a wasp or maybe even a fish? I have no idea and I bet you Game Freak just got too lazy to come up with a proper Pokemon.

[/IMG]

AAAWWWWW HEEELLLL NAW!!!

Dunsparce in the best pokemon ever.It's my favorite and is the leader in my competitive team.
And its based off a Japanese legend.
Study before saying something stupid,please.
And Magikarp and Metipod FTW.
Watch them sweep your team >=(

Elec Man

Smash Rookie
I have no words for this list... only...

Get some real reasons for thinking some pokemon are the worst ever... I mean really the given reasons for Magnezone(BIGGEST one by far), Giratina, Dialga, Metapod/Kakuna, Keleon, Dunsparce, and many others have fail reasons... in design or competitive reasoning, some both

Top Bottom