• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Good Gaming @ CSULB feat. something

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
oh yeah
i am sorry to everyone that had to watch me play my roy/falco/falcon on the live stream
very sorry
couldn't see the chat but i am sure there was hate (atlus)

GSUB

Smash Lord
sorry Gsub, but no.
I would have done well, but how enjoyable it was to watch... would be questionable.
And I am pretty confident that I can beat squid or hyprid in tourney.
hence 4th place.

good job on getting fourth though hyprid =)
and to fly for winning
and to macdizzle for the ride and foods and company, haha.

MacD

Banned via Administration
had fun, really nice venue

fly- good stuff in teams, we ***** all 3 other teams!!! get at us at NSH lolooll, also i gotta remember i can't just think of you as an easy win, that's why i lost 1st set :( 2nd set idk... but i'll watch the vids and make sure it never happens again ;) <3 oh also good brawl friendlies lololololol

lucky- you noob, once i find out what your johns are, i'm going to say not legit

cathy- better not cheer for joey telling him to **** me again ;) loololol that was too funny

fiction- fun friendlies, glad i decided to stop playing subspace emissary llololol

subspace emissary- you were oddly fun but at the same time really boring

gsub- you're welcome, but also thank you <3

champ- you rock, sadly we didn't get our friendly :( and tell everyone thanks too

hyprid- we play EVERY tourney, i just really wanted to try sheik once in tourney

squid- sorry i was sucking, but i was realllllly tired

dunks crew- you suck for lying about coming then not coming

ummmm, i feel like i'm missing someone... oh well

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Hey, just let me enjoy the one time I actually beat you! Did you start playing the Subspace Emissary again after I left?

Also, you said something like your name makes sense if you know the story behind it. Would you mind telling it?

MacD

you can enjoy your wins, nothing stopping you

and yea i did, i was tired and didn't want to think by playing melee, so i started playing subspace emissary again, it was kinda fun but not really, oh yea also good stuff us breaking that the one brawl set up and that one melee set up llololololololoolloolololol

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
macd - fun friendlies :). we gotta play again next time

fly - you are too good. i falcon punched you :D!

squid - playing you helped me with the falco matchup a lot. I definetely improved in it from our tourney match.

hyprid - sorry for sucking during our tourney match. i was angry at squid cuz i got ***** :(. (johns but still)

lucky - you never played with me :(

black guy who played fox whos name i didnt get - epic friendlies. you HAD THE DREAM!

MacD

lol, that vid made me realize i need to change my hair but that my red dots are going away :)

also fly is very quiet

and joey you have no life

Kira-

Smash Champion
Ha, lots of people in relationships have no lives at all

probably worse than a life

the healthy ones make it worth it tho

MacD

Yes, I agree with that.
But I don't think Lucky would've had a counter-argument.
haha i thought about it as a watching the video

but like cam when he ddni't have school just sat at home all day playing wow/other games so even though he had a gf, he still did less than me

Top Bottom