• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Good Gaming @ CSULB feat. something

Charoo

Smash Champion
Great news to Melee players

Since Chu Dat won the 2GGrant for Brawl, he decided to also stay for Melee as well!

So

Chu Dat will make a special appearance on April 25th.

Why Sunday? As I said, this is the 2GGrant for Brawl, so they get it on saturday. Chu Dat just so happen to play melee to so we decided to have a tournament for melee on sunday for him too.

That means, you guys still have one for melee. Consider this a special present from 2GG.

See you all there!

ChuDat

Smash Master
Yeah, forgot to mention that I need a teammate for this.

You must be good for me to consider you as a teammate. If I've never heard of you, then you probably aren't good haha.

Brawl and Melee plz

Adam M!

Smash Lord

You must be good for me to consider you as a teammate. If I've never heard of you, then you probably aren't good haha.
what if i've never heard of you? the only thing ive heard about you is that you might be gay. that font ain' thelping things...

ChuDat

Smash Master
Durrr is exactly right.

Sup Kira/Connor :chuckle:

J/k MacD. I don't know who you are and I don't know if you are good. I think I might just end up teaming with my self. J/K again.

I watched the last seconds of the match. You are pretty good MacD. I'll PM you later.

Top Bottom