• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Good Gaming @ CSULB feat. something

Kira-

Smash Champion
i lost to thomasexy in tournament and then asked fabian for sheik advice
then i beat him

true story
LOL

No, its dependent. the more you cry about leaving, the shorter your time away will be.

Also i purposely make my paint images look as hand constructed as possible. I can actually make decent photoshop images, but I like to make them look like they are drawn by a 5 year old..hahah.
lol great graph

MaNg0

Smash Hero
if thats cathy

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Charoo

Smash Champion
what should be a special event? Give me ideas

I'm also thinking of adding pot bonus.

D

Deleted member

i think 3 would be better

since it allows for a little bit more strategy instead of just deciding who goes first

GSUB

Smash Lord
that sounds not fun though
having pride in your team is **** and fun, and you can cheer each other on.
I wouldn't care about anyone's one-man crew team.
although I would be hyped at other threepeople crews, seeing how well they do, etc.

also who would want see someone's mediocre second and thirdaries when you could see three people good with their character

pockyD

Smash Legend
or maybe with two teams with two people each

you have each player play both players on the other team in a game, and if it's 2-2 at the end, then play a doubles game

Charoo

Smash Champion
btw we probably wont be hosting anything in May. I'm graduating and going on a road trip for two weeks.

Pat and I also agree on taking turn having one tournament per month.

See you guys in June.

Kira-

Smash Champion
the problem with 5 man crews is that it will be dunskies house vs 949 and whoevers left over has no chance at all

not a very good side-tournament, although grand finals would be hyped

2 man crews increases competition

Adam M!

Smash Lord
it goes without saying me and kouryuu are on the same crew, amirite?

Kira-

Smash Champion
2/3 man crews is legit. Do it SBO style, characters are registered at the beginning, no same character per crew.

Just throwing some ideas out there.
I like this idea

LOL! Dunskies house would have no Dunk! Mango, Lovage, HugS, Lucky and S2J! No Dunk!
It's okay camerons house wouldn't have cameron lol

but that crew is stacked

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I'm skeptical of two man crews for Melee. I'd probably be fine with it with a conservative stage list, but otherwise, I think the advantage gained from winning the first round might be excessively large.

edit: Now that I think about it more, it actually isn't too different from a typical singles set, so I wouldn't mind it.

Charoo

Smash Champion
i guess if we don't want a powerhouse then have a rule like no one in the PR can crew with each other or something.

HugS™

Smash Lord
LOL @ Kicking dunk out from how own house's crew.
But nah, the line up goes like this:

Starters:
Dunkers
Wes
Resident Waffle
Captain Planet (Atlus)
Cathy

Alternates:
Mango
HugS
Lucky
Lovage
S2j

We'll just use our alternates when we feel they can do better than our starters in certain matchups.

Charoo

Smash Champion
haha hugo

I actually think we're long overdue for a big crew battle. Maybe I'll do a free entry region crew battle with pot in there.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
ok so since i won champs free antry to tourney play but i cant make it so im giving my free entry to joey since idk

BUT

if i do make it somehow and only for like singles joey you're playing for my venue and singles or doubles or whatever event i would enter

Top Bottom