• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Good Gaming @ CSULB feat. something

Lovage

Smash Hero
HEY

does anyone have a triwing screwdriver they can bring tomorrow?
if anyone can bring a triwing tomorrow i would really appreciate it

thanks!!!

Charoo

Smash Champion
I'm going to be here so early, you're going to have to get me an early fee, Champ.
if u come before I get there connor, then maybe ... just remind me

anyways, every1 come on time please and bring set ups!

r3d d09

Smash Master
Is brawl at this?

I have a friend in chino with no internet access that wants to go. He would need a ride. But he would definitely pay for gas and stuff.

Is someone could message me if there is brawl, and if you could give him a ride.

Call his phone if you need details. Sorry about the short notice

His name is rj. His number is 8018150145

r3d d09

Smash Master
Okay. Ha. Those melee players. How rude :p

Well my friend is getting a ride from my other friend in cali.

My friend is gangster Kirby. You might think he's a jerk on the boards. But he's better in person. Make sure he is greeted and what not.

Thanks again

Charoo

Smash Champion
stream is up guys. Melee right now and Glen from GYT will stream brawl very shortly.

stream at: justin.tv/2ggaming

Charoo

Smash Champion
thanks for coming guys

1: Connor and MacD (Connor, MacD)
2: Alex and Lucky (Alex19, Lucky)
3: Bardall Sucks (Fiction Anuar)
4: Jason^2 (Little England and Dj Mirror)
5: When Im in your mother I'l never use a rubber. (Natsu and Doppleganger)

1: Lucky
2: Alex19
3: MacD
4: Fiction
5: Connor
5: Little England
7: Squid
7: rus s0uL
9: Gingerslapz
9: Dj Mirror
9: elijah
9: Alfredo
13: Spazz
13: Marthpwnzer
13: Bardull

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
So, in order for me to go to the one next Sunday, I actually will need to get a ride with somebody. My parents are going to San Diego that morning, so if I can't go with anybody in the 909, I could probably get dropped off anywhere between Claremont and SD and hopefully find a ride with someone elsewhere.

edit: Fiction is good.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
god seeding was wonky but no johns I got ***** I guess. I'm playing for fun now :) double Peach with MacD is the ultimate form of melee fun. Fiction plays so gay in friendlies

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
rah rah rah ah ah

i don't know how i feel about my performance at this tournament

anyways

MAPLE - i think i get the sheik matchup a LITTLE bit more now haha
mrpwnzer - close games stop being so scared lol
Joey - what did i tell you?? hahaha
Alex - i'll get it to you next tournament?
Champ - as always too good
pizza - where you at? :(
connor - i dunno hi <3 oh yeah, nice doc
macd -
Hi MacD! <3
Little England - i'll get better at the falco(n) match up eventually lol

everyone else
cool

fiction is good

i am exhausted
good night

DJMirror

Smash Master
I guess I'll do some Shoutouts

Liferuiner - nice to see you again, you made me try really hard in one friendly lol you got alot better! keep it up!
MacD - Hi! You ***** me really hard =(
Little England - it was fun teaming with you, sorry that i ****ed up in all our sets =(
Champ - Play Sheik or Marth!
Maple - Sup Kyle see ya at Cam's house....Starcraft 2?
Fiction - close *** set and it was fun XD good **** tho!
Marthpwzner - GG
Squid - Yeah Marth is frustrating to play against
Bardull - Sup Darkfire, Long time no see!
Rus Soul - I'll play you in tournament next time XD
Connor - Lady GaGa is banned LMAO!
Alex - I'll mm you next time! good **** in getting 2nd!
Joey - sooo gayyyyyy =( I'll get you next time and i'll get off your Captain Falcon List WATCH ME!

Lovage - You didn't show up ***** and i bought a triwing! you ho!

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
oscar you are such a sl.ut

jason BOUGHT a triwing with MONEY and you wouldnt even grace him with your almighty presence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Jason, just caaaaaaaaalm down in tournament LOL. You play very well in friendlies cause you're relaxed. Just do the same in tourney. If you practice tech skill it can help this A LOT! :)

Ryan, thanks for the ride! I appreciated the Gaga in the car lol. I can teach you some basics if you want.

Connor. Hey.

Fiction dun leik me cuhh he dun leik muh falkow =( LOL. You're hella cool dude. If I knew you were THAT cool I would have tried my hardest to convince you to go to Cal Poly. Now I have to drive to Riverside to play yuh, but at least 909 has another amazing player!

MacD, I kinda camped. You're scary. O_0

Alfredo, long wavedash ftilt. You got this.

Rus, you're priy gud

Squid, Long time no see.

Alex, darnn those technical Foxes ='( haha

everyone else, <3

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
good stuff everyone

alfredo- you ****

little england- good job man, yea sorry technical is soo fun

joey- you ***** you're soo good at fox ditto's but someday i'll **** you up lol soon...soon....Lol

connor- joeys falcon still suck? lol you ****

macd- man double peach is such a ***** maybe next time i wont go puff haha

jkun- keep getting better yo and yea i'll mm you next time

cool tourney but hopefully more ppl go next time lol

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I had a great time at this tournament. Melee is so much fun and I'm glad that I'm getting better :D.

theliferuiner - Maybe I forgot what you look like but I'm serious I didn't see you at this tournament. Doesn't make any sense. haha

joey - Didn't get to play you much this time but batman is too scary to fight lol.

macd - I'm camping you hardcore next time man your peach is so good at dsmashing :(

jkun - I can't figure out why you don't place better. Anyway, good games fun sets. Don't fsmash so much LOL

Connor - lady gaga too good haha

little england - :D:D man I had a ton of fun hanging out with you. We should team sometime and hang out more haha. BTW I probably won't be at j666's bday because I'll be at brawl next saturday. If you go to melee next sunday though and I can probably go too we should for sure team we would **** :D

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
watched the live stream for a little bit and was very impressed by fiction and jkun. you guys improving a ton

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
@fiction

i dunno if you know, but i am Alfredo

i am a brown guy with long hair lol

*shrug* no biggie haha

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I didn't know who alfredo was either XD. I probably saw you and then just forgot cuz I didn't talk to you at all haha.

thanks lep :)

Kira-

Smash Champion

MacD

Banned via Administration
Little England - it was fun teaming with you, sorry that i ****ed up in all our sets =(
story of jkun's life... jk <3

i had fun this tourney but ended up with a massive headache when i got home, kinda weird, anyway

champ/his minions- thanks again for hosting, this would be the perfect setting for biweeklies if all of so cal came

lucky- i'm suprized i was able to take the lead last match, and told you i could handle some camping ;) oh and next time i won't be a stupid lazy dsmash w****

connizzie- good teamsies, laughing hysterically is just part of double peach, you're a noob for losing all your lifes on rainbow cruise before i even lost one, you're also a noob for thinking joey was puff and alex was fox, but i'm a noob for getting 3rd stock ***** on rainbow cruise... i swear that's always what happens when i'm up a stock

alex19- your puff.... hahaha, sorry but joey isn't mango enough to carry a puff who just runs away, would have been nice to play you in tourney again, hopefully don't work again on a sat

fiction- good set in singles, you are getting really good, it's nice to think that maybe soon we'll have another someone competing for a spot on the PR, but you were right in teams when you said "this is no place to raise a baby fox" but more practice can't hurt

little england- very impressive, and no worries about camping, i know it's what falco is supposed to do. your lazer pattern was very annoying so that kinda threw me off, and i doubt you intentionally did this, but i think going fox 2nd game won you the set. i was hoping to figure you out better on FD since there are no platforms but you went fox :( also right after i banned yoshi's i was like crap, he's going to stadium to camp me. we need to play friendlies next time, i was just soooo tired after playing joey

squid- you seem to be doing well, it was fun playing you.

jkun- sorry we had to play, i almost went sheik just cause i wanted try it, i hope you were trying your hardest, at points it didn't seem like it. i mean i know it sucks we had to play in tourney casue we live in the same area, but think about it, i haven't played you outside of tourney for probably a month or longer and you should always try even if it is against your friend

tlr- sup alfredo, where's my snickers? haha

wow these got long haha, i'm always suprized champ's tourney don't have bigger turn out, they are sorta in the middle between irvine and the LA area people, hopefully next week we see a lot of people cause of chu

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
When I said "this is no place to raise a baby fox" I didn't mean socal. I meant FD with 3 peaches spamming dsmash lol. XD

Squidster

Smash Ace
sigh* idk how i feel about my performance. This is the first time that i feel like I've hit a wall. I've always felt like I knew exactly what to work on when I finished a tourney and felt like I was always better than the tourney before but today I felt off...

That said I'm pretty confident I'll work past it, I always hear you hit walls then improve in spurts and I guess what turn had to come eventually.

Shoutouts

jkun - I really don't mind playing marth, and i really need to play you more. My biggest problem is just not being used to the spacing for your grab range, edgeguarding, etc. Things that I'll get used to from playing marth more. You've got a pretty unique style.
alex19 - Man you're impressive... I gotta get better at comboing so that i can REALLY punish you... You're still really fast.
macd - Yeah fun matches... I'll get you one day.
littleengland - I wish we coulda played more. I feel like you're just 1 or 2 steps ahead of me.
fiction - I didn't play you at this tourney but I wish i could have, never seen your fox!
liferuiner - Samus is sooo boring. lol
gingerslaps - You actually impressed me. Don't go into the match with such a negative attitude because you definitely had the tools necessary for an upset.
russel - Whats with all you marth mains wanting to play sheik? Lol you and your tub of goldfish are silly. Fun matches!

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
sigh* idk how i feel about my performance. This is the first time that i feel like I've hit a wall. I've always felt like I knew exactly what to work on when I finished a tourney and felt like I was always better than the tourney before but today I felt off...
Hey thanks but its alot of time and practice like practice against the lvl 4 comp and just combo the **** out of them till your combos are as good as zhu's, learn to shine out of shield really good shield alot and protect yourself but because you're shielding alot be ready for your opponent to try and grab you and then punish. Approach with lazers, alot of ppl dont know how to handle lazers them, and grab more. Watch videos of good falcos dont practice bad habit like when you go for a nair and you're pretty sure its not gonna hit but you do it anyways, dont do that spaced bairs **** with falco too. you shouldn't feel like you hit a wall yet. Try figuring out/ reading when people they're gonna roll like when you have someone cornered and you're shield pressuring them stuff like that till you master the game you hit a wall haha you've got plenty of potential so does fiction

Top Bottom