• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/2007 MD/DC/VA C3's Smash battle! Singles/Doubles/Crew Battle!!!

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
so in short you want girls to dress like lezbos who attend tornys, I protest this!
A hat and non 'cute' clothes doens't make one a "lezbo". Also, since when are the guys dressing up to look good? Or even smell good for that matter? So why should a girl?

I'm just saying, if you're coming to get your games on, look and dress the part.

Don't dress cute if you don't want to be "the cute girl at a video game tourney".

Goes for men too. I think G-reg should dress less flattering. His pectorals are making me doubt my heterosexuality.

ChuDat

Smash Master
yah this was a pretty depressing tourney if you dont think about the amount of people and awesomeness of who showed up lol. No amazing crew battle and all this trash talk about how we are such an amazing region when clearly we let midwest (drephen) take this tourney and the week b4 let new jersey/new york (m2k) take chus biweekly =(. We needa step our **** up when out of staters show up ~_~.
U can blame Azen for that, since i ALWAYZ LOSE to him every single tournament I go to. What really suckz is that i never had the chance to play midwest at all in BOTH singles and doubles -_-. gayyy whatever. Azen u squandered when u lost to drephen. If u had beat him, i would have taken him out (not to sound cocky, but itz IC > sheik) in loserz.

Then again, i lose to TA in winnerz, thus fighting azen in loserz. TA iz mad good wow lolz.

shout outz to everyone i chilled with, too many to name since md/va iz such a tyte area.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
we should do state crews at the next C3. the turnout prolly wont be as big, but ill try my best to hype it up again

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
no watty LOL i think md/va is the best region just that the other regions are catching up and my post was directed at teh guy with my banner who is fuxing with penguins ._. penguin MM loser has to get a new favorite animal:mad:

kiwiii

Smash Lord
renegade--
i've known naomi since i was in the 6th grade!!!! that was 6 years ago.
she went to my korean church back when we both lived in arkansas, and when she moved to virginia, i cried my eyes out. haha. she's an awesome artist and i totally idolized her for her love of video games and drawing. good ****. =] i met back up with her last year when i moved to va. she was a senior in vcu then ~
yea i tried to dress down but most of my comfortable clothes are men gym shorts. it was too cold for that. -_-. ehh no johns, but thanks for the heads up. don't worry about the "creepy asian dude" haha it doesn't really matter. at least he served as a source of entertainment for some people. thanks though!

soap

Smash Hero
first east coast tourney, didnt know you guys talked that much **** over there, was fun overall.

Good ****e Chu giving us a place to stay and chill friday and saturday night. First tourney ive been too where i had a bed to sleep on the night before. DBz budokai tenchaichi was mad fun too, thanx for the schooling

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
renegade--
i've known naomi since i was in the 6th grade!!!! that was 6 years ago.
she went to my korean church back when we both lived in arkansas, and when she moved to virginia, i cried my eyes out. haha. she's an awesome artist and i totally idolized her for her love of video games and drawing. good ****. =] i met back up with her last year when i moved to va. she was a senior in vcu then ~
yea i tried to dress down but most of my comfortable clothes are men gym shorts. it was too cold for that. -_-. ehh no johns, but thanks for the heads up. don't worry about the "creepy asian dude" haha it doesn't really matter. at least he served as a source of entertainment for some people. thanks though!
Want some more of my clothes? ^^

kiwiii

Smash Lord
STOP MINOR SPAMMING, TOPE. =] and no hahahah that's fine, thank you though

Top Bottom