• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1st CALGARY BIMONTHLY SUPER SMASH MELEE TOURNEMANT

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, I have crappy intermittent internet, and can't get hotmail to work for the life of me. I would really appreciate it if Pit or someone else could PM me with the address so that I can goto sleep knowing that I will be attending this tomorrow.

Roder

Smash Cadet
bad news...my father seems to dislike with the idea of me going to the tourney -__- he thinks something bad could happen...so well..im not sure if will show up at the toruney.,..im kinda upset about that..because he didnt told me yes or no...he jsut left... -.-...anyways..if i can go..ill bring my cube+melee+memory card

Llumys

Smash Champion
You should be careful. The host doesn't want to give out his address, so maybe it's a trap. If something happens, the authorities won't be able to find where the tournament is via the internet.

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
wow roder , what? damm man , that sucks , this all so last minute , damm , hope u can make it man. and llumys whats wrong with u man , a trap? are u ****ing retarted, just cause im not putting my adress on the internet doesnt mean im a killer , wow.

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
tournemant Upate:

So Guys We Have 3 Open Spots For The Tournemant , So Anyone Can Show Up Tmr And Take Them , Its First Come First Serve For Them. See U Guys Tmr

Roder

Smash Cadet
i understand if u dont want to give ur adrees james XD its understandable..and i know is so last minute...my dad just came into my room around 2 hours ago and told that he would prefer that we stay at home tomorrow just because its not a public place..sorry man,...i really hope i can make it.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Pit/James, you need to chill out a little bit. He's just making a joke.

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
brad u have to know whats going on before u give ur opinion on something, maybe hes just making a joke but hes been making negative comments for a week now . and nitro blazer its today starting at 12 , try getting here man. ooh and roder , tell ur dad its another teens house, im 18, theres gonabe like 15ppl there what could happen to u.

Tournemant Update

ANYONE WHOS COMING TO THE TOURNEMANT THAT SEES THIS PLEASE BRING MEMORY CARDS, CUBES WITH SETH UPS AND CONTROLLERS IN CASE SOMEONE NEEDS 1, OOH AND CAN SOMEONE BRING A WII REMOTE AND BRAWL GAME. WE NEED LIKE 2 OF THE THINGS I JUST NAMES EXCEPTH THE BRAWL 1 GAME IS FINE.

SEE U GUYS AT 11AM.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
James you have to know what's going on before you give your opinion on something, maybe you're just making a tournament but we've been making tournaments for years now.

and nitro blazer its today starting at 12 , try getting here man. ooh and roder , tell ur dad its another teens house, im 18, theres gonabe like 15ppl there what could happen to u.
I wouldn't be surprised if his dad wouldn't trust you, even if purely because you won't post your address so 15 people could be a lot more menacing.

But I mean he's from venezuala, I don't blame him for not being used to it (his father)

edit: Why so much brawl lol, I thought we had no time

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
wow brad i dont know if u just try to be funny in ur messages, but ur the one who proposed we should have brawl on the hd tv , wow just wow man. laughing at ur own idea, well done man lol

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
it starts at 12 , but if u wanna warm up for a while , ppl can start coming now

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
God **** Alex
What.

I asked brad. And he says

Kith//Thirty dead poets leave less of a trail than a single dead parrot says:
hi alex
I thought you couldnt afford it lol
afk shower

And I'm like :ohwell:

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Pit didn't win at all. I made those posts BTW.

wow brad i dont know if u just try to be funny in ur messages, but ur the one who proposed we should have brawl on the hd tv , wow just wow man. laughing at ur own idea, well done man lol
You're the one who said there was no time, wow just wow man, laughing at ur own idea, well done man lol.

What.

I asked brad. And he says

And I'm like :ohwell:
Thats why you text me, I didn't have it on hand, I was busy, and you should've let me know earlier.

I'm sorry, but seriously, it's just too bad the address wasn't posted in the thread (even though it actually is, true fact)

And you couldve called me.

Effort helps =]

But yeah, srsly sorry dude, but you didnt miss much,

Venosaur won
Fact.

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
brad really its like pull this stuff out of ur ***, i never said we woudnt have time for anything, i said dont make the doubles official but if we have time well do it, u know this , now ur just putting bs on the thread, wtf is wrong with u man , seriously , u always twist things i say .

ANYWAYS , IF ANYONE HAS ANY COMMENTS,, SUGESTIONS OR ANYTHING TO SAY THAT WOULD HELP ME FOR THE NEXT TOURNEMANT , PLEASE POST IT ON HERE. ALSO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT U THOUGHT OF THIS ONE.

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
wow , eeuh , why are u still talking about the adress, damm , u think because someone doesnt put their adress on a worlwide forum their afraid of the world, wow. besides that yes more ppl would have help

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
P.S: People can use your phone number to get your address.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

so yeah mach, the money rules wont change man, i dont wanna be harsh guys , but i think my rules are fair and if someone doesnt like them dont come, i dont want arguments about that on sunday. and the brawl tournemant wont work because we have to be done by 7pm. we have 7 hours , their will prbl be only 90 min after the tournemant.
brad really its like pull this stuff out of ur ***, i never said we woudnt have time for anything, i said dont make the doubles official but if we have time well do it, u know this , now ur just putting bs on the thread, wtf is wrong with u man , seriously , u always twist things i say .

I don't mean to be a ****, I really don't. Just makin' my point.

I can copy the msn convo where you agreed cause I told you doubles wouldnt effect anything like 100 times if there wasnt time.

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
copy it then , and i just said i never refused i said , if we have time u guys can do we u want, but paste it

Rend

Smash Cadet
DOO wap DOO wap.

I'm hot, you're cold.
you go around like you know,
who I em.. but you dont.
you've got me on my toes.

Top Bottom