• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1st CALGARY BIMONTHLY SUPER SMASH MELEE TOURNEMANT

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I can tell who's posting mainly because of the person's avatar, rather then the username. With both you and pit posting relatively in the same way with the same post number pretty much and the same join date, it's like X.x

Roder

Smash Cadet
mach what? yeah i dont want u at my house , ur already being negative so ur not welcome. 2 no one is gona take over my house are u crazy , why do u think im there. AGAIN IF ANYONE INSISTS ON POOLS DO NOT COME
i dont wanna be negative pal..but with ur attitudo u are like...making ppl go away...u are losing more and more ppl everytime u talk..and i dont wanna be negative..pools..or not pools..im ok with any of those...is truth what victra and brad and everybody had say in here...pools are good for a tournament, u are dealing with ppl's money and u should think a bit more about what u re doing...many ppl have gave u advices in here..and ok..if u dont want to pay attention or do what other ppl say because u are unique is not our problem..but at least dont talk like that man...relax..thats why i told u before to relax...uve lost like 5 ppl in this thread.. i dont know how many ppl do u have outside this thread but u should relax a bit dude..

pools doesnt that that much time...but again..if dont wanna make pools is ur decision but..realize tha u are losing ppl here man...and this is just an advice...

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
relax? omg its a video game? why would i not be relaxed? everyone here acts like its the world cup, i know its ppls money , what does that have to do with pools. again in what TOURNEMANT in ANYTHING other then u guys are there pools before the tournemant starts , are u kidding me this aint the playoffs. again everyone who quits will be quickly replaced , there will be 16 ppl at the tournemant. AND i accept advice but when i say no to something its no , even if brad,victra and mach wine for days no is no.

Roder

Smash Cadet
relax? omg its a video game? why would i not be relaxed? everyone here acts like its the world cup, i know its ppls money , what does that have to do with pools. again in what TOURNEMANT in ANYTHING other then u guys are there pools before the tournemant starts , are u kidding me this aint the playoffs. again everyone who quits will be quickly replaced , there will be 16 ppl at the tournemant. AND i accept advice but when i say no to something its no , even if brad,victra and mach wine for days no is no.
i dont know why u wouldnt be relaxed but u dont look like if u were. Noone is acting like if this were the world cup..everyone is trying to get a good tournament, fairly balanced for everyone..thats why ppl make pools...victra already explained that.

u ask "in what tournament there are pools before the tournament start?" i say "melee torunaments son". Ppl see u very exited about hosting the tourney and they just want u to make a good one if u wanna get at least 50 ppl for ur next one..and ok..u say no..is no..noone can change or is traying to change that..they are just sharing their point of view in here...

Roder

Smash Cadet
u happy now victor :D?? and guess what :D...i made my own avatar 8D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm always happy =D

That's awesome! lol. Your posts look much less nooby now with an avatar =D

lmfao Llumys.

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
victor theyve been insisting for days now , its annoying and i said no pools for this tournemant, im not worrying about the next one yet. again theres a reason no one those pools in tournemants but u guys, thats not how tournemants work and if its a problem the person shoudnt come. tournemants are suppose to be random , thats how things like upsets happen , u guys can keep insisting but there will be no pools . if u guys are this hardcore stay home on sunday , i dont care what u or prist victra say , there will still be 16 ppl at the tournemant.

Roder

Smash Cadet
victor theyve been insisting for days now , its annoying and i said no pools for this tournemant, im not worrying about the next one yet. again theres a reason no one those pools in tournemants but u guys, thats not how tournemants work and if its a problem the person shoudnt come. tournemants are suppose to be random , thats how things like upsets happen , u guys can keep insisting but there will be no pools . if u guys are this hardcore stay home on sunday , i dont care what u or prist victra say , there will still be 16 ppl at the tournemant.
welcome to the melee world james.

Llumys

Smash Champion
What do you play?

HALO?

Roder

Smash Cadet
........lol.......i just realized....................pools...lol....Good ***t vic xD

I LOOOOOOOOVE PAAAAAAAAAAAANCAKEEEES!!!RAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
THERE WILL BE POOLS!!!!

thanks to mach, who actually explained to me how double elimination works and how pools makes it better and fair. So yeah guys instead of insisting and coming left and right at me please just pm me and explain things to me , ive never done double elimination so i didnt know. anyways there will be pools , but this will prbl take away from time well have for friendlies at the end, cause we prbl only have 7 hours , ill ty getting more time, stay tuned everyone.

mach5

Smash Journeyman
THERE WILL BE POOLS!!!!

thanks to mach, who actually explained to me how double elimination works and how pools makes it better and fair. So yeah guys instead of insisting and coming left and right at me please just pm me and explain things to me , ive never done double elimination so i didnt know. anyways there will be pools , but this will prbl take away from time well have for friendlies at the end, cause we prbl only have 7 hours , ill ty getting more time, stay tuned everyone.
Actually it doesn't really take away friendlies. because there will be friendlies all day if people bring tvs. dont worry about it.

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
Crap! I'm still in Saskatoon so I won't be able to make it to this.

When did you get back in Calgary Gary? When are you going back to B.C.?
I'm getting back this Saturday. Sucks that you're still in Sask :mad:

Yah, you can add me to "confirmed".

edit: Thanks to Levi and Brad for letting me know about this!
Whoa Chad. You can add me to confirmed too.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
THERE WILL BE POOLS!!!!

I'M NEVER GONNA LET YOU GOOO. I'M GONNA HOLD YOU IN MY ARMS FOREVAAAAA.

GONNA TRY AND MAKE UP ALL THE TIMES I HURT YOU SOOOO.

GONNA HOLD YOUR BODY CLOSE TO MINE
FOR THIS DAY ON WE'RE GONNA BE TOGETHER

OH, I SWEAR THIS TIME

I'M NEVER GONNA LET YOU GOOOOOOOOOO.

guys i convinced him for pools. and were getting lots and lots of pools just like victor
I don't care what Levi and Brad say about. You = Hero.
I'm getting back this Saturday. Sucks that you're still in Sask :mad:

Whoa Chad. You can add me to confirmed too.
Ofuk. Fox Machine too? How is this thing bringing back these guys? XD My god, all that's left is Jeremy to confirm LOL. **** I seriously have to make it to this now.

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
I'M NEVER GONNA LET YOU GOOO. I'M GONNA HOLD YOU IN MY ARMS FOREVAAAAA.

GONNA TRY AND MAKE UP ALL THE TIMES I HURT YOU SOOOO.

GONNA HOLD YOUR BODY CLOSE TO MINE
FOR THIS DAY ON WE'RE GONNA BE TOGETHER

OH, I SWEAR THIS TIME

I'M NEVER GONNA LET YOU GOOOOOOOOOO.

lol wtf?

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
he loves me lol? euuuhh , thats a bit deep lol.

but yeah , its good, peace has been restored to the republic ,lol.

now i just gota figure out if i have space for 16 or 20 , and get the adresses out.

Roder

Smash Cadet
u see pit xD??now that we have pools everyone wanna come xDD so..my question is..do we have enough room for everybody??how many slots left??

Roder

Smash Cadet
man..i wanna play melee with u guys so badly xD since im here ive been kinda bored...ive go to mountains and stuff but that not my pasion u know xD??and it end up being a little depressing because those kind of eviroments is something u would like to share with someone and stuff and my gf is sooooo soooo far away from here xD so..well...what if after the tournament we get to play a few more times? one or two days more...any day before 27th xD

Top Bottom