• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/26 BOXFEST + HOUSING! ChuDat and SheikSSBM are most likely coming! :D

PolMex23

Smash Champion
MMmmMmm hungry u gettin pizza an drinks an sausage again?

(Wait there will be enough sausage...so more salami)

Yea, MMmmMMmmMMmMMmm Cherry Coke an Root BEER

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Mooney: I haven't found a good GC emulator to run my PC...second. I am sure Nintendo, hopefully-but-imagine-if they made a wiiware out of melee and Smash 64, but with online capacity. :D.

And...I need a Ride to dah Gigs....

Raistlin

Smash Lord
so yeah, I'll be here with Dark Sonic. Is there a limit to how late we can stay?

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Anyone who wants Jiggs practice should go here, anyone who wants fun practice should come to my place...

*runs*

:colorful:
Wait a minute, you're having smash fun? Your place is like 30 minutes closer.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
not gonna lie, im really mad because i wanted to go to this, but **** happens. im a scrub anyways i need more practice before i should have the privilege of playing good people

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
not gonna lie, im really mad because i wanted to go to this, but **** happens. im a scrub anyways i need more practice before i should have the privilege of playing good people
I knew you'd be pissed man, and I felt like such an ******* when I couldn't do anything with that ride situation.

Also, there wouldn't have been any more room, as the original plan failed, and we had to take a mad cramped car with only four seats and wouldn't have fit 5 bro.

And my mom also got mad sick, and could barely take me to Ocala, I'm surprised she even did.

So once again, mad sorry bro I'll make it up to you soon.

Top Bottom