• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12.13.08 Vayseth's Outta Here! Tournament in Ann Arbor, MI (SSB, SC4, Naruto)

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
hey jpoop and jkdumb are you guys going to have moneys for doubles? I have a crazy idea for it: one of you needs to learn to play on a team with diddy. It will be ****.

Or if anyone else wants to go unorthodox and team with a diddy? Make sure you know how to handle nanerz.
i totally read this yesterday, hit quote, then somehow zoned out and didn't reply.

I may, but dammit i'm going to need to hold onto the $15 i have now. If JCav and Dogma go, they'd team with eachother.

But idk about doubles. I don't like the odds of G&W and Diddy, lol

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
i totally read this yesterday, hit quote, then somehow zoned out and didn't reply.

I may, but dammit i'm going to need to hold onto the $15 i have now. If JCav and Dogma go, they'd team with eachother.

But idk about doubles. I don't like the odds of G&W and Diddy, lol
I have a hunch that if my team mate can handle the bananas it will work out sweet. We should practice it this week vs. like jcav and dogma and see if it works. Just imagine jcav slipping into a fully charged upsmash......

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
I have a hunch that if my team mate can handle the bananas it will work out sweet. We should practice it this week vs. like jcav and dogma and see if it works. Just imagine jcav slipping into a fully charged upsmash......
lol he does that without bananas.

EDIT: I checked my wallet, i only have 3 bucks... i swear my money disappears. Ah well, if it goes well, i could go for it, but i'm gunna have to find a way to make some money

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I don't have work on Saterday, I can come on time now. But I don't have a team mate, lol. I'll find one soon.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
I need to go to this for an end of the year brawl...

I might bring someone, might not, might have a partner, might not...

Not sure who I would use either, I've been testing with a couple people.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
actually when it comes to teams ill probably just go metaknight lol. Diddy kong is looking too risky.

@mr. E, if jkbuk can't team with me i'll team with you. But don't really depend on that at all because im not even 100% we are coming for doubles.

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
You guys have to come! Get your studying done before or after. Or even during! All of us are busting our ***** on finals and still going to tournaments, so you should too!
it's not that i have finals, but ori is either my ride there or back and vice versa

Mr.E

Smash Lord
One day won't kill you anyway. Study on Sunday, noobs!

How 'bout you play with me Viper? :p I just want to secure a partner before the tournament this time, so I don't get left out in the cold for doubles like at lain's event (HVB). I don't want to get up and drive to Ann Arbor four hours early to make doubles only to find out I have nobody to play with. :embarrass I don't suspect we'll have enough space and extra setups to be playing friendly singles matches all through it.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
goooooooooo. brawl > one night of studying
thats wat i said to my mom but shes a ***** and was like NO!!! cuz ill fail even though my easiest exams are first

just bring ur stuff to the tourney and study there =0

i can tutor you too

I R smart
Ill pass

You guys have to come! Get your studying done before or after. Or even during! All of us are busting our ***** on finals and still going to tournaments, so you should too!
srry vay but study during a tourney is suicide and u will proly steal my food while im intensely studying

lol study for ur final at the tourney =0
suicide

Wouldn't that f uck up your brain?
i think they are trying to set me up

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
ya so I forgot to ask for saturday off work like an idiot and of course I got scheduled. So now I'll spend my last day at that job (im quitting actually) wishing I was at this tournament.:urg:

JCav

Smash Lord
ya so I forgot to ask for saturday off work like an idiot and of course I got scheduled. So now I'll spend my last day at that job (im quitting actually) wishing I was at this tournament.:urg:
dude thats the best news i heard all day

brutos, can you drive?

Vayseth

Smash Master
If you're quitting just... don't go. What are they gonna do... fire you?

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
If you're quitting just... don't go. What are they gonna do... fire you?
hah ya. I definitely thought about doing this. The problem is I respect my manager so I don't want to screw him over or leave on bad terms. Im taking the high road on this one;).

Im going to see if I can switch schedules with someone so there is still a slight chance I can come, it is just unlikely because nobody really likes to take saturday shifts.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
How 'bout you play with me Viper? :p I just want to secure a partner before the tournament this time, so I don't get left out in the cold for doubles like at lain's event (HVB). I don't want to get up and drive to Ann Arbor four hours early to make doubles only to find out I have nobody to play with. :embarrass I don't suspect we'll have enough space and extra setups to be playing friendly singles matches all through it.
It can work. I need a partner anyways, I'm sure we will do fine. Team name?

Vayseth

Smash Master
thats wat i said to my mom but shes a ***** and was like NO!!! cuz ill fail even though my easiest exams are first. srry vay but study during a tourney is suicide and u will proly steal my food while im intensely studying
1. You = ****
2. Your Mom = Should let you go
3. Let me know if you ABSOLUTELY can't go (same goes for Ham) because I need to look for set ups.

dingding

Smash Ace
I found naruto at the store and wanted to buy it.. but when I saw it was 20$ I steped away..

lain

Smash Master
Uhhhh....

I hope this tourney is gonna be big. There's been like no one talking in this lol.

Gonna get first baby!

and use Samus to **** scrubs lol!

Niko_K

Smash Master
Lain using Z-Air all day baby. Don't forget to update me via PM about when you guys are coming down and stuff. I need to be prepared. Do judge and yes burn as well? I may need another special delivery xD.

Top Bottom