• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07-11/18/07 S.O.S.'S Final **** CREW/Raffle/and voting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reqy

Smash Journeyman
I don't want to be on that crew... >_>
lol jordan.
I dont know if I'm Austin or SA since I've lived in SA for 7 years but never played Smash but....I went to High School with Mr. C(he's so pimp) so....

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Bluezaft, I agree with you that RR should have priority over low tier. I think what we should do is hold a RR on the 1st day, and the players that deserve to move on from the RR will SHOULD play in the 2nd part of the singles on the 2nd day in a double bracket elimination tournament so that way the element of luck is drastically reduced.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I love the idea of round robins.

Because low tier makes me cry.

And I do pretty good in crews that aren't for regionals. Just ask Jordan, Taylor, or Smiles about how I took 7 stock from the ship of fools at FC, including beating squared's fox on pokefloats with a stock disadvantage.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
LOL jordan you're my favorite ever!! and just made my day!!

<3 to doh!

since SA has too many people, we should have the ROFL crew again :) eh??? I think it would definitely beat out the SA crew...smiles, cave, xelic, doh, and me, lol...best crew ever

S.O.S.

Smash Lord

<3 to doh!

since SA has too many people, we should have the ROFL crew again :) eh??? I think it would definitely beat out the SA crew...smiles, cave, xelic, doh, and me, lol...best crew ever
uhhh that sucks seeing that no1 can even compete agaist those players except me btw its hard 2 type via psp

Nike.

Smash Hero
Unfortunately, I wont be going to this. Naturally, I'll be going to Florida on the 16th. So no housing from me this time. :(

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Singles, teams, crews, and possibly low tier is taking place at this tournament, if that's what you're asking.

Sos should join to make it more balanced. And every other crew has to play blindfolded.

So is the name of this tournament going to change now that Brawl isn't coming out until February (or later)? Because after this tournament, Sos WILL be required by law to stop ******.

Pools!

forkgirl

Smash Lord
what do you mean except you sos??

I really hope cave and xelic can make it so you can back up all your trash talk :)

I'm sorry, you're definitely good sos, way better than i'll ever be, but to say your better than wes and cave...i seriously hope they can go to shut you up

<33

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Huh? Didn't he just say he could "compete" with the members of the crew? And Sos beats all of them except maybe Caveman...I don't know how Sos would do against Cave.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Cave's been slacking...I mean he lost to Houston, who does that?

::hopes his trash talk will get cave to come::

S.O.S.

Smash Lord

I really hope cave and xelic can make it so you can back up all your trash talk :)

I'm sorry, you're definitely good sos, way better than i'll ever be, but to say your better than wes and cave...i seriously hope they can go to shut you up

<33
??? aparently sum1 needs 2 learn how 2 read

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
nah i'm talking about the trash talk i hear in person at bens all the time...
last i heard wes quit and its obvious cave doesnt care about smash @ least not as much as the cc dayz thats not trash talk. thats fact. unless if u mean gg and 3s then yes. i talk **** cuz i **** everytime we play.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531

<33
nah i'm talking about the trash talk i hear in person at bens all the time...
<33
What the hell? Taylor I thought you knew how to read. I'm SOS's best friend. I pretty much know everything he says. SOS does NOT talk trash about Cave, like everyone else has said, Cave has lost interest, AND YOU KNOW IT.

So where do you get off blaming things you hear "all the time"? Who will back you up on that?

As for the ROFL crew.... no. If you really are planning on doing it, I will have to do this:

Crews are regional, and apply to where you play. I.e. UTSA crew is made of Houston people. Bluezaft is from SA, but he plays in Dallas now. If it was truly where you live, the balance of power would be thrown out of wack.

And the ROFL crew would have to fight the SOS crew, the one man crew, since he's the only player that could beat that crew, since you snatched up the best players in Texas.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Oh noes, Drama!

*hides*

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

<3 to doh!

Just reading about who was in the ROFL Crew makes me cringe, and not want to go.

But King Mosquito's post made me feel safe again.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
lol, dont worry i havent even talked to anyone on that "crew" about it becuase i wasnt really serious. i agree with it being boring...same thing with teams, i hate at local tournies when the top 2 players team and theres no chance for anyone else...i understand it because they want guarunteed money, but its boring...plus i never want to be in a crew with people that much better than me again...too scary and too much pressure : /

and why are you so mad kyle? sos DOES trash talk cave...you arent around him 24/7 so you cant say you know everything he says. I have heard sos call himself best in texas and say he's better than cave and wes since before mlg dallas. everyone knows sos talks big. and theres nothing wrong with that. competativeness (not a word?) and rivalry and trash talking are a part of the game...i just want to see what happens if they really do come.

"i seriously hope they can go to shut you up" was my trashtalk

edit: also sos could not beat the rolf crew. imo.

edit #2: we're all friends, so lets not let this videogame drama get in the way of anything and be awkward. i support your tournament kyle and really do hope it does well...you are both cool people and i enjoy hanging out with you guys, etc...see ya at bens sometime soon

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
lol

Taylor, if there's one thing you gotta remember about the internet, it's that it's hard to grasp whether people are really being sarcastic or not. That's why Kyle took offense to what you said and I almost partially believed you, but I kinda half-figured you were being sarcastic anyways. But yeah, you're right, there really is no need to start up drama over all of this, we are all friends in the end, just sometimes we get a bit carried away and heated up, ya know. :p

G@BE

Smash Lord
have you not lost to Ronnie in Tournament before Landon?
wait... i think you have... SHUT YO MIZZOUFFFFFFFFFF

plus i think Houston could almost beat Taylors crew... maybe just maybe
Roy R = Beastly
Ronnie = Beastly
Me = Beastly puppy
Sethlon = Beastly
Bear = Bear

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
lol, dont worry i havent even talked to anyone on that "crew" about it becuase i wasnt really serious. i agree with it being boring...same thing with teams, i hate at local tournies when the top 2 players team and theres no chance for anyone else...i understand it because they want guarunteed money, but its boring...plus i never want to be in a crew with people that much better than me again...too scary and too much pressure : /

and why are you so mad kyle? sos DOES trash talk cave...you arent around him 24/7 so you cant say you know everything he says. I have heard sos call himself best in texas and say he's better than cave and wes since before mlg dallas. everyone knows sos talks big. and theres nothing wrong with that. competativeness (not a word?) and rivalry and trash talking are a part of the game...i just want to see what happens if they really do come.

"i seriously hope they can go to shut you up" was my trashtalk

edit: also sos could not beat the rolf crew. imo.

edit #2: we're all friends, so lets not let this videogame drama get in the way of anything and be awkward. i support your tournament kyle and really do hope it does well...you are both cool people and i enjoy hanging out with you guys, etc...see ya at bens sometime soon

and your around me 24/7 ??? i hang out with kyle 2938649723643298 times more then i hang out with you. he would know how i feel about the smash community and the smasher's that i play. seeing as we talk about it all the time. it pisses me off when you go putting words in someones mouth. but as you said earlier it's pointless to argue on because it will solve nothing.

but ill tell you what you go ahead and do your little rofl crew with xelic cave smiles doh and you. each of you get 4 stock. and we will see who will win. but itll only be against me as a one man crew because otherwise itll kill all the fun of crews for everyone else. maybe then i could omg prove myself looooooool

oh and just for fun sake. lets look at the FACT'S

last tournament i played cave (along time ago yes but no johns) i won he lost

fact 2 cave has lost to xelic in tournament more then once (i think 2- 3 times not 100% sure there)

Fact 3 cave lost to some falcon player from Houston (lol) named roy r (im sorry im sure roy r is an amazing player and all but the cave i knew back in the day wouldnt have lost to a falcon)

Fact 4 i have nothing but respect for cave as a player. and when you go and say **** like that it hurt's but then why am i even bothering telling you this it's not like you would understand.

Fact 5 Cave got destroyed last time they played. but im not even going to go into that.

Fact 6 last time i played wes (yes it was awhile ago but still no johns) i went round for round against him and lost to him in the finals of the tournament with the score at 4-5

Fact 7 as soon as i got back to tx i hands down won 2 tournaments in a ****ing row. in the tournament that i had to defeat were Xelic DOH Smiles Mr.c Fear among many other player's.

Fact 8 i have beaten xelic Every tournament i have played him (which was about 6-8 times lol) dont get me wrong he his an exceptional good player. i am merely stating fact's

and after all those fact's taken into consideration all you can say is

"i seriously hope they can go to shut you up sos"

ill leave it at that.

- S.O.S.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I would have to say SOS would be a likely candidate for the "best in Texas title." If, you know, there were an official ranking thingy. From what I understand Wes did kind of stop playing, and lost to a couple out-of-state players that ended up getting beat by people--KOSMOS and Ronnie--whom SOS could take (all bets are off when Wes starts practicing though). And Caveman, well Caveman just isn't the best 'round these parts anymore.

Though if Wobbles were still in Texas it would all just be a WTF Circle between him, Xelic, and SOS.

We could do SOS Times Five vs. ROFL crew for kicks and grins. Or we could take bets--all of the money I own is on SOS, though.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
ugh, sos you're one of my oldest friends in the smash community, so whatever, i dont care and dont want to argue anymore...it just really annoys me when you trash talk cave (maybe you were joking or whatever but you definitely do) but it really REALLY annoys me, thats why i get all cranky

and thats it

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
ugh, sos you're one of my oldest friends in the smash community, so whatever, i dont care and dont want to argue anymore...it just really annoys me when you trash talk cave (maybe you were joking or whatever but you definitely do) but it really REALLY annoys me, thats why i get all cranky

and thats it
WOW, why do you keep saying that? It isn't true, and annoys me to no end, so if you're REALLY going to drop it, don't try to finish it off with a sly remark.

END.

Xelic

Smash Ace
I haven't read this thread. I just want to say that whatever you guys and gals are arguing about is insignificant. And that all of you are wrong.

All you need to know...in life. Is that. I am the greatest person that has ever lived, and quite possibly the best that will ever exist. I love Taylor, and SOS, and Wes, and Cave, and a great many people. But I'm better than all of you. Not just at Smash, but in life. In...everything.

And really, I think that solves all the problems. Just as I've solved this one. Now we are all =D again.

I should be a moderator. Drew, OP me.

EDIT: Also, I just read the thread and ROOOOOFFLLLL@SOS. He pointed out that my 666th post was owning Landon. <3 <3 <3 I can't believe I missed that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom