• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/14/09 - Possible Tournament in CFL

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
So yeah me and Uuaa noticed that there weren't any tournaments (melee, specifically) occurring from now to ROM2, which is on Thanksgiving break.

Well, rather than hosting another cramped, messy WATO at my house, uuaa gave me word of a possible venue next to his house in what I think is a LAN Center (if i recall correctly).

So, yeah, it would be a legit tournament run in that venue with our rules, setups, and direction.

And if this thing does, happen, me and uuaa are teaming for melee. And we're winning.

Me/danny (uuaa) will keep you updated. This is a good date for this tourney because that GK Brawl thing is being held on the Sunday right after the 14th. So even brawlers could come to this, lol.

Expect good stuff to happen. ^_^

And I leave you with this picture of the Windows 7 Whopper:

Delicious.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
This would be great, because then I can go the day afterwards to GKBrawl without having to travel for over 5 hours from Miami.

I'll need housing in Orlando, though.

:069:

Linguini

Smash Master
i dont understand hbox, whats your connection to brawl? you dont practice it, you dont play it seriously, so why host it?

if its brawl and melee dont expect us to be there,
and poltergust, because its more space, i dont have to hear gay brawl music/share tv's/listen to brawl idiots talk nonsense.

Zone

Smash Champion
Most of NFL near the panhandle have either completely taken melee out of their brawl tournies or only have singles.

So if you were to hold a melee only tournament I'd be down to drive down. 6 hour drive aint too bad.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
i dont understand hbox, whats your connection to brawl? you dont practice it, you dont play it seriously, so why host it?

if its brawl and melee dont expect us to be there,
and poltergust, because its more space, i dont have to hear gay brawl music/share tv's/listen to brawl idiots talk nonsense.
I wish that we can all learn how to get along... :(

(By the way, you're the first person I've seen to not like the music in Brawl. I mean... wow. o_O)

:069:

Top Bottom