• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100-Man Brawl Is Frustrating Me!

Ghost360

Smash Rookie
I'm using Zelda and spamming Up-A, but when I get around 15-10 more guys left my damage will get to about 80%-90% and theyll launch me over the edge, then I'll recover, but they'll all be standing in one spot and hit me so I never have a chance to even hit the ground, and eventually get knocked off the screen. Can anyone tell me what I should do to beat this? I want to unlock Falco badly!

NicIsNotANinja

Smash Cadet
My method of usig pikachu's down+b got me to 95 or 96 (cant remember) after a few tries. If you're only doing it to unlock falco just get him from SSE or from playing the necessary ammount of brawls.

DryFear

Smash Rookie
100-Man Brawl is not frustrating me because I love it and it easy. But it is not easy for you that is different. Keep practice.

Ghost360

Smash Rookie
I tried using DK and spamming down+b, but after 30-40 KO's they start launching me around

danielgordon1sm64

Smash Apprentice
i use lucas and spam the pk thunder
it kills in one touch and it can hit multiple people as it can go through people

Ghost360

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna try using Lucas, as danielgordon said, and spam PK Thunder.
EDIT: WOW!! Thanks danielgordon, it worked!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Use Ike and keep using U-tilt under a platform.

stratele

Smash Apprentice
aha me and my brother done this, co-op one. No tricks, just regular fighting. My brothers not that good, but hes still not bad. We got to 99. Then he get's ko'ed. Now we can never get passed 90.

Not fair :laugh:

Yinlong

Smash Journeyman
yoshi's easy, just do regular smashing and hyphen smashing and uairs
in the last 25 abuse down+b the computers dont know how to block that

_Tiamat_

Smash Apprentice
I'm doing it with everyone to get Blue Alloy trophy and have like 13 left, for now Yoshi have been one of the easiest. Kill them normaly until you reach the last 25 ones then when they start getting smarter fly up and use down B.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I have so many characters left in that...but thank god once I get it done I will never have to do MMB ever again.

They can't block Yoshi's butt slam? Are you kidding me? o_o

mewi

Smash Rookie
Even though the person here has clearly completed their task I just thought I'd point out that Din's fire was very good, you stand on the ledge and spam it and spam some more ;p You do not have to direct it anywhere if they are standing on the platform next to you.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Grab a fan and throw it up where the alloys spawn. It's quick and effective.

I beat it with everyone this way.

Roxmorf

Smash Cadet
when a fan appears go to one of the lateral platforms, and when they come throw the fan upwards, just start avoiding them throwing the fan un when it lands and they will die alone xD

Cheesedork

Smash Apprentice
Up titling + fan throwing = win

The only character who can't really up tilt or up smash to victory is Captain Falcon.

Yinlong

Smash Journeyman
I have so many characters left in that...but thank god once I get it done I will never have to do MMB ever again.

They can't block Yoshi's butt slam? Are you kidding me? o_o
yeah, when they knock you up, just Down+B into a crowd, you'll kill all of them.

Roxmorf

Smash Cadet
Up titling + fan throwing = win

The only character who can't really up tilt or up smash to victory is Captain Falcon.
the stupid IC can't do the fan throwing properly, when you trow it the other catches it ¬¬

Yinlong

Smash Journeyman
no, 15 min is way easier, because you dont have to kill the alloys, you just have to stay alive
so you can 'cheat' by floating under the stage w/ jigglypuff...

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
no, 15 min is way easier, because you dont have to kill the alloys, you just have to stay alive
so you can 'cheat' by floating under the stage w/ jigglypuff...
When you float under the stage, alloys sometimes follow you... You can probaably get 100 KO's in 5min. that way. With Pikachu, you can finish 100-man Brawl in 2min. 30sec. with Thunder spam. I don't see why you think 15 min. Brawl is easier than 100man Brawl.

Kingdrom

Smash Cadet
Just use Snake's Utilt, I got 100 man brawl easy with that. The trick is to find some attack with a disjointed hitbox that can hit through a platform. Then spam that because there is no knockback degradation.

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
Lol...I just used a Golden Hammer to get the Blue Alloy trophy...it looked possible to do...but I'd rather have several days of my life. >.<

Yinlong

Smash Journeyman
When you float under the stage, alloys sometimes follow you... You can probaably get 100 KO's in 5min. that way. With Pikachu, you can finish 100-man Brawl in 2min. 30sec. with Thunder spam. I don't see why you think 15 min. Brawl is easier than 100man Brawl.
because its likely that you will be killed by an item in that 5 min if not by simply taking damage. the last 25 alloys are pretty smart.
also, they can't follow you if you alternate ledges, which is what you're supposed to do. if a green alloy comes down after you, time it so that it runs out of jumps on your return. its much easier >.>

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman
I won by spamming Kirby's fsmash. It became a lot easier once the beam sword was aquired.

Towards the end I had to float around using the hammer to survive.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
Try to stay at the left edge of the stage whilst (?) under the platform and fend them off. If they come from the sides you can smash them. If you get the beam sword they can bend there heads between their...You just have to really remember that you always know what they are gonna do and that's pursue you.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Haha I remember what I did with this. I started juggling fans and beam swords over one of the Spawns and spamming DK's tilts to get the stragglers who didn't jump into it like *******.

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
Spamming MK's nair and uair under a spawn spot worked wonders.

volbound1700

Smash Master
You could always do the Melee DK spawn move.

Just get DK and do his down b move constantly and it kills most the enemies. Brawl is a little tougher to do it in but with practice it should be very easy.

Finding Waldo

Smash Apprentice
I agree with Ike. He has no problem with it at all with U-tilt and the occasional U-smash.

TriforceMaster5282

Smash Apprentice
I just use Link and spam up B, and if no one is coming to u throw your boomerang, its not as hard if u just focus lol, and if that fails, ganondorf or bowser, they r really hard to knock off, Good Luck!

Top Bottom