• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
All PvP gear except the high-tier weapon doesn't have a rating requirement?!

Holy ****! You mean I'll actually be able to gear up mid-season without having to fight my way up with a ****ty comp to some arbitrary value?!

Zucco

Smash Master
yeah, **** the costumes. way too much.

I need to play real people in ssf4. My execution in battles is pretty bad, though I can do stuff at a pretty good level in training mode. I guess I get nervous or something since im still new to the stick.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i dont get sf4 it seems like it has so much less options. like im guessing its hard to do combos consistantly but what are the mind games if ur opponent doesnt need to worry about recovering or rolling or what possible habbits can a player have if chars just move left right and jump but no platforms

bajisci

Smash Ace
i dont get sf4 it seems like it has so much less options. like im guessing its hard to do combos consistantly but what are the mind games if ur opponent doesnt need to worry about recovering or rolling or what possible habbits can a player have if chars just move left right and jump but no platforms
Am I getting trolled

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Check out SRK. They have millions of informative resources.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Halo Reach is mad fun. That means a lot coming from, since i've been completely indifferent towards the FPS genre since 2005. This game is officially on my radar with MvC3 and Cata.

Zucco

Smash Master
Ultimate WEAPON needs to stop ****ing running away and just fight me!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
5 shot kill if you're perfect. Fast firing rate and scope. The guns take a lot of skill to use, relative to Halo 2. So far Spartans have 4 classes and Elites have 2. You can switch classes during respawn.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I didn't play ODST, but i'm pretty sure there's no recoil. It's exactly like the Halo 1 Pistol, except it's faster and slightly weaker. Less auto-aim too. Talk to Diem, he knows how to get into the beta!

bajisci

Smash Ace
I didn't play ODST, but i'm pretty sure there's no recoil. It's exactly like the Halo 1 Pistol, except it's faster and slightly weaker. Less auto-aim too. Talk to Diem, he knows how to get into the beta!
there was sum website to go to where u just have to claim ur a best buy employee but i was too lazy and didnt care, i wish i remember what it was

whats diems gamertag? ill be in the beta tomorrow

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
there was sum website to go to where u just have to claim ur a best buy employee but i was too lazy and didnt care, i wish i remember what it was

whats diems gamertag? ill be in the beta tomorrow
dmbrandon, I believe.

Zucco

Smash Master
medium punch
EX Focus Cancel
medium punch
EX Focus Cancel
medium punch
Shoryuken

Why is Capcom teaching me this as Ryu in trial mode! Such a waste of meter.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Just got off XBL with my shiny new 360. I played some ****ty Bison whose gamertag was kingoftownmrtryhardjohngaymortonsjr...was that you, Zucco? I thought you were actually supposed to be good at these games.

Zucco

Smash Master
Just got off XBL with my shiny new 360. I played some ****ty Bison whose gamertag was kingoftownmrtryhardjohngaymortonsjr...was that you, Zucco? I thought you were actually supposed to be good at these games.
nah I play on that ps3 ****.

ill be better than all of you soon enough.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
So Halo Reach has classes? is this **** just gonna be a slower TF2?

Leave it to Valve to have always done it first and better.

*****s about to be respondin to a troll post

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
Not classes but boosts. Evade, sprint, jetpack, epic rapetronius armor, and active camo.

Also, atomsk, ksizzle, and myself play ssf4 on xbox360. Add me Epic Fats. Kthx.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
So Halo Reach has classes? is this **** just gonna be a slower TF2?

Leave it to Valve to have always done it first and better.

*****s about to be respondin to a troll post
Console shooters > PC shooters 4 life.

Cross-platform games are gay and irrelevant.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Not classes but boosts. Evade, sprint, jetpack, epic rapetronius armor, and active camo.

Also, atomsk, ksizzle, and myself play ssf4 on xbox360. Add me Epic Fats. Kthx.
So... Classes.

@Ether: I hate how slow console FPS games feel in comparison. Just preference.

Top Bottom