• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$100 Fox vs Wolf crew battle at Apex

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm more of a fan of $10 over $20 so I could spend that other $10 on R U Hungry before this mm, but whatever I guess.

Sidenote: If you never had R U Hungry at Rutgers, you need to go there if your at apex.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I'm more of a fan of $10 over $20 so I could spend that other $10 on R U Hungry before this mm, but whatever I guess.

Sidenote: If you never had R U Hungry at Rutgers, you need to go there if your at apex.
Already accepting defeat

See how free fox is, GOT damn

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Fat sandwiches are overrated. I'm telling you this as someone who goes to Rutgers. Everyone should still try one out though.

And it's only like $7 for a sandwich lol, you'll be spending that money on food anyways so saying the MM needs to be lowered for that is a pretty lame cop-out :p

:059:

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Old news: Kyle (aka da kid), dont talk about me because you dont know me. That is all

New news: This will be a hilarious but manly crew battle to watch. Someone make sure I'm around when it happens at Apex

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ally, you're not supposed to make this actually challenging. Afaik Wolf players just wanted the free money!

:059:

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Is Yui coming to this? And does Semifer still play?

In some unlikely event that both of them showed up, that'd raise hype x10.

If TKD and Trevonte do go though, regardless of Yui, I think the Fox side will be pretty damn stacked as compared to the Wolf line up whose most promising players are Kain/Joe (obviously) and Mc Pee in recent months.

A Canadian Wofl's 0.02 :)

Top Bottom