• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/29: Richland, Washington Tournament presented by Team Meow

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Nice quotes guys anyway can one of you pick me up for the tournament? im here in portland but I can take the bus to Vancover if someone will pick me up at the transitcenter? come on please ^_^

Sk8nMasta

Smash Apprentice
Riot6777 said:
Nice quotes guys anyway can one of you pick me up for the tournament? im here in portland but I can take the bus to Vancover if someone will pick me up at the transitcenter? come on please ^_^
the tournys over dude, its been over sence October, 29

Vegeta SSj4 Eva

Smash Apprentice
???

Riot6777 said:
Total Est. Time: 3 hours, 53 minutes Total Est. Distance: 233.33 miles

That's About Eaqually Far as Portland...

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
Well, as I said earlier I sorted out the downloading problem and so I watched the vid.

I have to say that you seem to have one of the better Peaches I've seen (though I've only played three other people who used her seriously so I'm hardly an accurate judge). Your Peach is more than a simple downsmash/turnip spammer, that's for sure.

I live in the Portland area too (I'm in Idaho for school like Buzz), so the possibility of me driving up to a tourney of yours sometime when I'm back isn't too farfetched.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Yes, beware of Fenrir and his dirty dirty shine-kills. He's a beast of a Fox. I'm really hoping he can make it to some Richland tournaments. However, I've heard of some tournaments in the Oregon. So, maybe Team Meow will need to carpool on down. :)

mikkuz

Smash Rookie
i used to live in the tricities (richland) area like 5 years ago. didnt know there were any smashers up there.. anyone go to rhs or any high schools there??

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Go Class of 2002

mikkuz said:
i used to live in the tricities (richland) area like 5 years ago. didnt know there were any smashers up there.. anyone go to rhs or any high schools there??
I graduated from RHS in 2002. Year of the palindrome, baby... I am currently at school in Rexburg, Idaho, but I'll be coming home soon.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Yeah, while we (people in sherwood) don't support David's posts of more or less spamming without so much as a link to the next Oregon tournament, we would like you to come. Also, is there any word on the next Richland tournament since i think we'd have rides secured a bit better. The only thing is that on the 3rd there is a Eugene, OR tournament, so if you have it then we won't come :( Yeah, hope to hear more.

Sandman

Smash Journeyman
I won't be able to make it down, unfortunately. I've got work and a concert that my girlfriend is permorming in to attend that night. I'll keep an eye on my calendar for the 3rd, however.

As far as the next Richland tournament, I'm leaning more towards mid-to-late December.

Top Bottom