• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/03/09 - Gigabits - Back 2 School Back 2 Melee 09

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Me, Colbol & Lambchops don't know if we're coming to this for sure lol. Colbol, you & Chops gotta come so ya can team and ****. You know I would definitely team with you Colbol and you did ask me first than Linguini too lol. We're too good together in teams =) I don't know whats gonna happen with teams lol.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I'm gonna try to come to this. Depends on if I can get off from work or not, but I really wanna go! I haven't been to a Gigs in over a year!

OTRU...

Smash Champion
since there is no rule about wobbling im assuming its legal
yup it has always been legal at gigz, no one has ever abused it tho, i remember hozart trying to wobble through the tourney but he actually placed better when he just played normally... shrugs*

does anyone need a teammate? i play fox and sheik

Renth

Smash Hero
couple things.. couple things..

First and most importantly, i'm playing melee again yay go me.

edit ---- just realized how broke i am Hah! sooo if i go i'll probably just doing those friendly things

and lastlyyy

Get at me, i'll be there.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Exarch i deal with the herb. Not a abuser like others dont worry.

Im so excited for this melee is just absurdly addicting

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
you know ill be at this..if Rock goes im gonna end up teaming with hbox but if he doesnt then im gonna be teaming with Lady uuaa. So its up to Rock really lulz. anyways yeah..hype hype ;)

- uuaa

skrach8

Smash Lord
me and dop are teaming for this. tooo bad this is so a far away. ive been aching to play some good melee.

and can we up the number of melee tournies?

Linguini

Smash Master
me and dop are teaming for this. tooo bad this is so a far away. ive been aching to play some good melee.

and can we up the number of melee tournies?
what happened to gettin beast louis?!?!

come to the melee tournament in sfl this saturday and bring aasem/joe with you, its going to to be fuegssssss

skrach8

Smash Lord
im keepin it local for right now..... my skills arent up to par with the rest of you guys. till then ill grace u with my presence at gigz.......GET AT ME N!GGAZ.

hahah melee for the win.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Polmex I'm not worried about it as far as the tourney goes, I have very little personal objection to the green. I've been around it enough to know it isn't particularly addictive but smells like crap.

I was more of saying as far as talking about it on this public forum.

Top Bottom