• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) *$1 Donation Raffle* Wario gcc, etc, Winners announced

Saffy

Smash Ace
lol jesus o_o

random.org is like...pretty random
but i aint stopping you from doing this crazy box thing
I do brawl wifi tournaments all the time with crazy rules. One time I numbered each character on the roster and gave each entrant a random character that was chosen for them (0-40). It picked lucas 38% of the time. Donkey Kong 25%. About 12 characters never got picked in the 120 times I did it.
I didn't find it really that random, it showed signs of picking the same numbers for a small range.

I really want 8 different people to win these prizes honestly. Someone does have over 10% of the paper in there though. They have a pretty high chance.

what was the largest donation in this raffle?
$325

Lowest was $1 from 2 different people.

wow saffy

random.org is random enough for this haha

but if you go through with this, you should record it and upload to youtube =) would be hype
I plan on that!!!

Sorry, I thought I put my user name on the email. That is mine, as you can tell by the SS I posted right above your post. :p

Also I made a donation of $11 during the 11@11 but I didn't submit it for this. Is it too late to put in those 11 entries (I still have the SS :p) or am I too late? :(
If it has a time and date located on it then I will still take it of course. You can send me it or post in here if you would like.

This goes for anyone who did donate in the last 8 hours that want to enter it.

i legit lol'd when i saw this picture. Oldschool, just like melee.
My thoughts exactly.

i want to put my last donation in too! if not it's cool, been lusting after both controllers for ages doe :)
Go ahead and send me it. You can post it in here, in a smashboards PM or through my email.

1000x this. DO A VID!
Will do. Thanks for your input.

Yeah, and wear that leather again. Damn sexy ;)
Don't worry, I would never forget the leather. I'll make sure it's visible at all times.

Saffy

Smash Ace
i want dat emerald controller so bad ~_~
Awww ...
I can only wish you luck.
I know most people want the wario one lol. It is a really nice controller, I have two of them. Emerald blue is pretty :).

I have 550 left.... YES. Just have 3 people to do. THE FINISH LINE SO CLOSE

Saffy

Smash Ace
T_T one more persons entries then I am done. 325 left...

I feel like a slave working in a chinese factory lmfao.

Jayr

Smash Cadet
I wish I could participate. Brazil is so far from USA.

Sent an e-mail anyway. :3

:phone:

Bob thy dead

Smash Rookie

I forgot to check back on this topic. I see you are almost done so I might be too late, but here is the screencap from my 11@11. If I am too late OH WELL STILL WENT TO CHARITY.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I wish I could participate. Brazil is so far from USA.

Sent an e-mail anyway. :3

I received it but the thing is I really don't want to make 500 more since I have completed everyones. It will take 3 hours. :( I have already made 3800 so 23 hours in 3 days.
I mean I will but id prefer not to do that many. If your fine with it I'll enter you with 100 entries.

Edit: oh and if the winner for the wario gcc does live outside of the USA . You either give me an alternate address within the country or you pay for shipping which will be expensive around 48-60. I only send the way with tracking and insurance. Also is 5-7 day delivery

Jayr

Smash Cadet
100 is fine for me. I don't wanna give you so much job to do.

Thanks a lot!

About the shipping, I can afford any value below $100 if I win. :D

Saffy

Smash Ace
Oh you're done?

Well, you seem to be all but done, I don't wanna bombard you with 10,000 more, so I'll pass.
Congrats to everyone entered.
Please don't make me ;=;. That would take days. I wouldn't have a problem giving you 100 entries like I offered to Jayr~

100 is fine for me. I don't wanna give you so much job to do.

Thanks a lot!

About the shipping, I can afford any value below $100 if I win. :D
Okay thanks <3 I'm sorry for being lazy. It's just when you do so many you don't want to do anymore T_T. I literally cut pieces of paper. Write names on them and then fold them. It takes a really long time.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I know it might seem kind of annoying to do this now, but why not put the entries into excel and then use random.org to pick out the numbers? If you're doing another 200 entries it may save time overall. >.>

Saffy

Smash Ace
I know it might seem kind of annoying to do this now, but why not put the entries into excel and then use random.org to pick out the numbers? If you're doing another 200 entries it may save time overall. >.>
I already posted why I wouldn't do this.

Random.org isn't very random. I also don't like the idea of a person getting a batch of numbers ( in example 1-40 slot for you) and letting a Internet generator pick. I believe the papers will provide the best results and more hype.
There is no reason to discard what I have done already. I've made 3800 of these :)

Saffy

Smash Ace
Finished Jolteons, Bob thy dead, Jayr (100), & 10k's (100) entries.
Close to 4200 in there lol

Anymore? I may make the video tonight so let me know asap. :)

Saffy

Smash Ace
How are you gonna mix up the papers in the box?

Are you just gonna like, dump them in a garbage bag to mix it up?
They are in a clear container (Half way filled). It has a lid, so I will just shake it around for awhile. :D

Saffy

Smash Ace
How long will you shake it?

Also how hard?

This is must know stuff.
Well with my years of training in stepmania, 6 to be exact I can shake it for a very long period. My hands are full of stamina. I can also shake it at full force if needed.

I know this is very important to know so I thought I'd let you know..
. LOL oh you guys

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
They are in a clear container (Half way filled). It has a lid, so I will just shake it around for awhile. :D
Papers like to get stuck together when they're packed like that. You should, like, stir them or something.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Hmm... I'm sorry, but if you haven't done it yet, could you add my second "oh-****-it's-so-close-and-only-three-minutes-left" donation ? I forgot to send it, but if you already picked the winners or are almost ready for it, don't worry about that, I already have enough.

Thank you for doing this anyway ! I can't wait to watch the video !

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
I didn't want to say anything but the concerns about a physical raffle over an excel one are valid... oh wellz? there is a free excel you can get, it's by open office

Saffy

Smash Ace
There is no reason to do the raffle the excel way when I am finished with the papers .

Making the video tonight :D

Top Bottom