• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

manacIoud1

Smash Rookie
heh

well good tournament everyone. congrats east coast taking top 3. unfortunately bombsoldier was plagued by several thousand bees while he was playing drephen and forward since he had honey on his shirt so he ended up 17th. the japanese are still way better than americans.

for people complaining about the venue suck it up. look at bombsoldier and disc they probably play with gamecubes plugged into trees in japan. no ammonia johns who knows what chemicals japanese players have to deal with.

also i have decided to alter the way the tournament pays out slightly. it will now pay out like this:

1st : 5%
2nd: 3%
3rd: 2%
4th: 95%
i think this is the fairest for everyone.

in other news everyone who attended now owes me $500, which will be charged automatically to your credit cards. also if you want me to put a match that has you in it on the DVD, that's $50 per match ($75 if it was best of 5). the DVD will be released in a month for $50, but you might not get it. if you want to guarantee getting a DVD it will be $100. pretty fair prices imo.

i hope everyone had fun this tournament. i know i did because i made a ton of money.

-EE-

Smash Cadet
**** YEAH PC, GOOD **** YOU ARE THE MAN!

well good tournament everyone. congrats east coast taking top 3. unfortunately bombsoldier was plagued by several thousand bees while he was playing drephen and forward since he had honey on his shirt so he ended up 17th. the japanese are still way better than americans.

for people complaining about the venue suck it up. look at bombsoldier and disc they probably play with gamecubes plugged into trees in japan. no ammonia johns who knows what chemicals japanese players have to deal with.

also i have decided to alter the way the tournament pays out slightly. it will now pay out like this:

in other news everyone who attended now owes me $500, which will be charged automatically to your credit cards. also if you want me to put a match that has you in it on the DVD, that's $50 per match ($75 if it was best of 5). the DVD will be released in a month for $50, but you might not get it. if you want to guarantee getting a DVD it will be $100. pretty fair prices imo.

i hope everyone had fun this tournament. i know i did because i made a ton of money.
LOL WTF?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

LOL

Did PC just lose a $100 bet with himself?

Randomg

Smash Apprentice
Holy ****... I wish I was there. PC redeems himself.

I might have to quote mana about the bees.

Jx31

Smash Ace

Lol, random anyone?

Congrats to M2K,Chu, and P.C. for kicking some much ***!

peachori

Smash Journeyman
****. well, good **** pc. idk about the venue or tournament experience or whatever, but the matches sure seemed like they were ****ing epic. good job to everyone. also **** i have to get up for work in 4 hours gg

oh yeah and thanks GCII for the blog, i'm sure it took a lot of work but it was freaking awesome. hope your headache is gone :)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Holy ****....that last set musta been amazing.

D1

Banned via Administration
PC WINS YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

As much as I <3 M2K for being mad cool+good I wanted PC to come back and do it for New York.

I still love NJ but ya'll n1ggaz forgot that its all about New York.

Just to infuriate the fanboys BS is overrated...

...lol anyone GOOD don't flame me I'm just joking to anger the losers that slob on his knob like corn on a cob.

PS-Oh yeah Chris I called ur Phone and left a voicemail while you and M2K needed 1 each to win and I wished ya GL to do it for DA/NY+NYC/East Coast/and yourself LOL then when you won I went wild called ur phone again and left a voicemail giving ya propz and all that jazz and screaming like a ****** ROFL...

...then Cort informs me that the cell phone is dead -_-.

So all those voicemails dissapeared into thin airsies...

...LOL.

*leaves*

PPS-Shoutout to Forward for taking BS outta losers to now start more controversy among noobs who will speculate about which Falco is better and whatnot.

Even if I didn't get to go to OC3 shoutout to everyone I played @ the event you guys all rocked...too bad I couldn't even qualify for pools since I didn't register...(LOL lemme stfu this is mindless spam now I'll stop.) See everyone @ Super CHAMP COMBO!!!!

-EE-

Smash Cadet
PC has to split the OC3 prize money w/ me though thats why I rooted for him so hard, his family owned mine back in the days of slavery, reperations are a hell of a thing for a black man =]

The Game II

Smash Champion
I'm done. I have to be a part of the awards ceremony. Thanks again for following me with the updates. Hopefully I can do it again in a week at Evo West.

--GCII

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
there's a 128 attendant cap since smash was free... so u can probably figure out the rest ^ ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom