• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'08 Graduates Post Here

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm graduating as well, going to University of North Texas in the fall.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Well I'm graduating middle school and going to high school so I guess that can count.

D13

Smash Ace
I'm graduating 9th grade.

There are so many cool seniors at my school right now, I don't want them to go. :[

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
i had to go to constitution hall with my school orchestra ON A SUNDAY to play Pomp and Circumstance (amongst other pieces) for graduation and our principal didn't even bother thanking us for taking time from from our weekend...

anyhow, SENIORS '09!

drcossack

Smash Ace
i had to go to constitution hall with my school orchestra ON A SUNDAY to play Pomp and Circumstance (amongst other pieces) for graduation and our principal didn't even bother thanking us for taking time from from our weekend...

anyhow, SENIORS '09!
I grew to hate Pomp and Circumstance.

I played it at least 15 times every year from 2000 to 2003 (8th grade-11th.) I was so happy when I didn't have to in 2004.

Lemme guess:

Pomp and Circumstance was the processional

Something your director had you play during the year was the graduation piece

Glory and Triumph was the recessional

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Florida International University here. Main Campus.

School ends for me tomorrow, graduate at University of Miami on the 12th.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Wow, if you stop and think about it, besides getting married, college is proly one of the biggest choices we'll have to make in our lives. This will decide if we're gonna be workin to live or livin to work. What a strange feeling of ecstasy and worry.

greenblob

Smash Lord
Just graduated yesterday. I don't really give a crap about ceremonies, "life stages," "new beginnings," etc. but it makes me sad knowing that yesterday is the last time I'll ever see my classmates.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Had my ceremony yesterday, it took too long

Peeze

Smash Master
Graduated saturday(5/31) salutatorian of my class 4.54 GPA. Our ceremony went by pretty fast though.
Look here i am giving my sal speech!:

I'm short

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
I'm graduating from highschool too. I'd go to college, but i have to get a job, save some cash, then i can start college, so i wont go there for liek a year. The bad part is all my buddies are going to different colleges than me :(

My graduation will be the 13th of June, so... next thursday, then on Friday is the 'prom' which isnt actually so much of a prom, or at least not how they are on TV lol.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
I'm not graduating High School, I'm going into it!
If you live in Flagler County and want to meet(boy)/Make out with(hot girl) you know I'm in FPC!

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
It rained on my graduation last night, that was fun. Gotta love the crazy weather where I live.

Next year I'll be going to a local university and probably holding down a job at the same time, I'm not going to strain my schedule too much with classes so I should be ok.

Top Bottom