• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

06/20/09 - SC Bi-weeklies - TRC!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I want to go to plasma's tourney this weekend.

But I also DESPISE charleston. What a predicament...

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
one its a sewer, two if your not smelling the **** from the sewer your smelling the saltwater and it gets so thick in a chemical reaction to the **** that you can feel it in your lungs.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
I went to Charleston for a soccer tourney. Its not that bad. But then again i'm from the city

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I suppose i'll find out

And i have neve been near an ocean... we shall see how i like it.

And i swear..... wtf is it soooo hard for good ol' JMan to get a partner??? I mean... i WIN DUBZ!!! wtf... xD

Sonic is LEGIT steak tier in dubz... no jokes there. He is too **** fast, you can't fight and **** someone cause Sonic can AND WILL punish you for it... and he can use his throws for easy kill setup placment. He is ****...

Crio?? ?YAY??!?!?!? ANYONE!!?!?!?

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Jman if ill come ill team with you

Then again do sonic and fox work? i dont wanna tag you up with lasers

Edit: why are we talking about pikmins in Dev's thread

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Sonic is too fast. You have KO power in Usmash, i gimp.

10couldworx.

If my "partner" bails, since iu were the first taker, i'll team with you

Lareit

Smash Ace
Dev/Brandon, either of you wanna do a small smashfest/hangout at my place tommorow if you're off work?

Justin mentioned he is and wanted to hang out as well as drop off some stuff so I figured if it's possible we could meet up.

Call if interested.

My phone is currently subscribed and on.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
I've got work tomorrow.

But, if you're going to pick Justin up for Pikmin's thing, can one of you let me know, so I don't make plans for it?

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yay!, lol.

Adam: Did you get a new vehicle yet?

And Yea, im still in need of a ride Dev, that hadn't chsnged.

Tom afternoon sound good adam??

Edit: Yes, im all Sonic, all the time. Brawl posts at least*

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Cool sonics and cool until they start the hit and run bull ****.

Also u have any space in your car dev?

zCasanova

Smash Lord
I do, but Charleston is south of me, and everyone is north of me.

Edit:

Phil, that avatar is so cute.

That's the kind of girl that gets ***** by tentacle monsters in hentai.

She's that kind of cute.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Do you realize theres a tourney on the 13th in Charlotte.

And there #1 player Dr.PP will be there and its much closer than charleston. Im going to try to go to that

Lareit

Smash Ace
No new vehicle, gotta leave to house to buy a new truck.

Not going to the tourney so justin will need a ride. Still don't give a **** bout smash, simply bored as hell otherwise though.

and justin i'll be sleepin till 2pm, so if you call earlier then that i'll probally sleep through it.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Do you realize theres a tourney on the 13th in Charlotte.

And there #1 player Dr.PP will be there and its much closer than charleston. Im going to try to go to that
That is why SC Smash sucks ****.

Edit:

Pikmin busted his balls to make this happen, then we all busted his balls 'cuz he douched up.

I'll make you a deal, if you can get down here Friday night, you can stay here and I'll take you.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
make it to your house?

i don't like sleeping at ppl's houses. But i think i wanna go to Nc to see a diff smash scene.

But ill try to make it up there just cause your a smasher.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
We LITERALLY need a head count here. Losing one is like botching an entire tourney

And that is cool adam, im thinking more around 5ish.. Marlene has the car and she is scheduled till 3:30, but as you know... she is never a punctual person, xD

zCasanova

Smash Lord
We LITERALLY need a head count here. Losing one is like botching an entire tourney
That is one-hundred percent true.

When you start off with eight, and one cancels, it's almost not worth going any more.

And, I'm sure this will be a small scale tourney, sooo... that sucks even more.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
By the looks of were you are to get to Charleston you would have to pass my exit.

Im in ridgeway Sc super close to Columbia.

So you could always swoop off at my exit and pick me up.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I am not sure I'm wanting to drive to the cancerous cyst that is Charleston for an 8 man tournament. I'd like a more definitive number here...

edit: I mean, I'm off Saturday, which is awesome. But I can't possibly justify driving 3+ hours for a tournament where, even if I win something (Doubtful RIGHT NOW LOLOLOL), I don't even win back the gas money to make it home.

we'll see.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Yeah, we've all talked with each other about that.

Right now, Pikmin says he has 18 people coming, however, I looked at the list yesterday and I know for a fact that over half of those are unconfirmed/haven't posted since the first week the thread was up.

Secondly, you have to consider how many times people in SC say, "Oh, I'm coming!" only to not show up on the day of the tournament, knowing full well they won't be able to make it.

Thirdzzz, gas money/food/entry/door fee/whatever else I want to buy is also another issue. Charleston is just REALLY far out of the way for most SC players. Honestly, Billfest, PLUR, Rawfuls and a lot of other NC tournaments are closer to me.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I wanna go to Judgment if it's gonna be on the 27th...and I don't wanna overwhelm my parents by trying to go to too many tourneys in one little timespan as it is ATM.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
368 shivers green rd ridgeway Sc
29130!

Thats it Dev and i'd much rather go to a Close Nc tourney to see a diff smash scene

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
When...is the closest tourney that is gonna have the most people? I'm trying to follow...but I'm lost. I might com to this one because I wanna play TRC before he leaves.

Top Bottom