• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

06/09/07 Cleveland, Ohio Area

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
I might try to make it with =P.

Anybody know about how far Bedford is from Youngstown/Boardman?
I have a guy that drives up to play Halo 2 from the Airforce base there near Youngstown he says its about an hour drive.

- BlindEyE

ESCAPE Gaming Center
470 Northfield Rd.
Bedford, Oh 44146

Phone #: 440.945.0213
E-mail: escape@escapeplay.net
AIM: escapeplay470

FlipX

Smash Ace
Well i either start my job on saturday or sunday so if it is sunday i will get to go if not then thats gay =(

Lp3

Smash Rookie
I have off of work, so at least I'll plan on being there. And again, I might bring a few friends, it depends on their schedules and such

4% APR

Smash Champion
its looking like me CQ and X are gonna be there. Sorry Woos, cant take you this time

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I won't be able to make it this time around. I have a graduation party to go to on this day.

Hopefully next time...

'Till then Phasion. ^.^

soap

Smash Hero
im not driving to pound, this is like a minute away from my house in cleveland so ill probably go if im not busy this weekend

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
DiSCO, warmup's start at 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. The tourny will start at 2 p.m. hope to see you there and feel free to ask any more questions, pm me, etc.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I hope you guys are ready for my new team "THE HOLY CRUSADERS OF YUGGZ!!!." It's gonna be outta control.

Lp3

Smash Rookie
I will definately be there with one other friend. I might bring a third friend as a spectator, but he can't play due to a sprained thumb. So count on two showing up from me

:demon:

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
i`ve never heard of anyone spraining their thumb.
extended game play?
i have no teammate.
so much for YunaStro
or the YunaLulu team. :[
but come to think of it, 4% & i would never team in a tourney

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
wooo! doublepost!
i don`t know if i can make this now.
i might be outdoorsin` it with Amily & Stiiinkyy.
translation.
i might be camping all weekend with Amy & Kristina.

Lp3

Smash Rookie
extended game play?
i have no teammate.
so much for YunaStro
He sprained it playing basketball yo...

I've sprained mine before, playing backyard football, landed on the ground and my thumb took a little too much of my weight... got to wear an annoying brace for a few weeks.

FlipX

Smash Ace
I gotta work from 2 til 5 so if anyone is still there i guess i can play a few games, or if doubles starts late then i should be able to play in that.
Oh ya and anyone who wants a mm if they wanna stick around ill be there to play around 5:00

Turns out I work literally 5 minutes away from the place so I should be able to get there really fast after work =)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Well there will be a small self-hosted tourny held at the party I'm going to. Since I can't make it here, I'll **** on behalf of all the cool people I met at this place. ^.^

I can't wait to have some more Falcon dittos with you Phasion, those were the shiz. And yes...I want to ditto SFG with Falco. ;)

Droly

Smash Ace
My crew'll be there.

We play basically everyday but don't have much tourney action.

We'll see how we do.
i best

Well there will be a small self-hosted tourny held at the party I'm going to. Since I can't make it here, I'll **** on behalf of all the cool people I met at this place. ^.^

I can't wait to have some more Falcon dittos with you Phasion, those were the shiz. And yes...I want to ditto SFG with Falco. ;)
i best

i`m for sure going now.
i best...

I gotta work from 2 til 5 so if anyone is still there i guess i can play a few games, or if doubles starts late then i should be able to play in that.
Oh ya and anyone who wants a mm if they wanna stick around ill be there to play around 5:00

Turns out I work literally 5 minutes away from the place so I should be able to get there really fast after work =)
no one cares i best

extended game play?
i have no teammate.
so much for YunaStro
i best

cool, looking forward to seeing you guys there
i best

I will definately be there with one other friend. I might bring a third friend as a spectator, but he can't play due to a sprained thumb. So count on two showing up from me

i best

That reminded me of a Sliq post. Funny, but says nothing
i best

I hear Dennis Rodman is on the Holy Crusaders of YuggZ; does anyone know if this is true? :cool: 38th post
i best

I hope you guys are ready for my new team "THE HOLY CRUSADERS OF YUGGZ!!!." It's gonna be outta control.
i best

going with the CFers.
ska kids is not a genre.
i best

DiSCO, warmup's start at 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. The tourny will start at 2 p.m. hope to see you there and feel free to ask any more questions, pm me, etc.
kool warmups!

im not driving to pound, this is like a minute away from my house in cleveland so ill probably go if im not busy this weekend
pound almost best i best

What time will all of this begin?
i best time

Ummm.....isn't Pound 2 the 16-17th of June, and not the 9th? You still have a chance to TRY and win this!!

And also, GONZOOOO!!!!! NOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!1
i best

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
Droly, you are one interesting young man.

4%- There is normally a good amount of people that show up, 20+ most of the time. So we should have a good showing. Hopefully we can get more team action this time around too.

I'll be at the venue at Noon but THE DOORS OPEN AT 1 P.M.!! Please do not expect to get inside the doors earlier than that. Practice is 1-2 p.m. and the tourny will start between 2-2:15 p.m. Hope to see all of you there.

MegamanX14

Smash Apprentice
holla.

i want some money matches if i go. scifiguy, impp, droly, and whoever else, money matches would be acceptable. preferably $10, best 2/3.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
heyooooooo

you wooster/cf/cleveland or whatever kids need to add me on aim and let me know when these random tourneys pop up so i dont have to check the boards..id really appreciate it

-Tc

MegamanX14

Smash Apprentice
4% - sweet.

anybody else up for some money matches? let me know.

Big_R - the warm-ups/money matches start at 1-2 and then the tourney starts around 2:15 or so.

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
exactly, 1-2 is warmup, start tourny at 2:15. i will be there around 12 to help setup

TC- pm me your screen name so I can add you since I host these things.

Also, if anyone wants my cell to be safe and to know where they are going/time/inform me of being late/etc. just PM me.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
I have heard this all before you talk the talk but can you deliver? 99% of the time most people can't, I have had people come in and talk so much trash and get shut down quick.

ESCAPE Gaming Center
470 Northfield Rd.
Bedford, Oh 44146

Phone #: 440.945.0213
E-mail: escape@escapeplay.net
78% of statistics are made up on the spot just to prove a point.

theres about an 85% chance i can make this, so lets hope for the best.

i am the only one from my crew able to come so i will need a doubles partner, if anyone's interested PM me.

Top Bottom