• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

06/09/07 Cleveland, Ohio Area

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
Goddess- enter next time stupid.
soap`s sister- sorry, i never got your name. good matches with LSD/acid. :D haha papa smrf!
soap- katz & dogz.
Phasion- well now that i know you want to date both of my friends, i feel pretty special. thanks for helping get some flaming hot cheetohs & green tea. go0od job with taking money too! :D
LP3- those rests were disgusting. :p
4%- is better than ken.
Droly- didn`t best.
X- is the greatest human being alive.
D20- pizza is good.
Sil-i loved the team matches. sorry i killed you about 50000000 times. we still did pretty well.

anyone else- i love you.

soap

Smash Hero
Goddess- enter next time stupid.
soap`s sister- sorry, i never got your name. good matches with LSD/acid. :D haha papa smrf!
soap- katz & dogz.
Phasion- well now that i know you want to date both of my friends, i feel pretty special. thanks for helping get some flaming hot cheetohs & green tea. go0od job with taking money too! :D
LP3- those rests were disgusting. :p
4%- is better than ken.
Droly- didn`t best.
X- is the greatest human being alive.
D20- pizza is good.
Sil-i loved the team matches. sorry i killed you about 50000000 times. we still did pretty well.

anyone else- i love you.
her name is sarah, she doesnt have a board name yet, she is thinking of one, ideas?

Silhouette

Smash Lord
shoutouts:

phasion - good job on runing the tournament and thanks for teaming w/me in doubles, we did good... though i did eat alot of kneecaps. The Fighting Mongooses vs. The Screaming Pandas lawlz
flip - thanks but idk if u ever showed up, i left in a hurry at 6 and, as u read above, i just teamed w/phasion.
juke - thanks for destroying me in my first match of the night
4% - close match, i hope to face u again if i can make it to the woo tournie.
goddess - its ok, thats what happens when u SPAM DOWNSMASH :estatic: in a doubles match.
to that random guy who got me out of winners/singles - that was crap, i never got my rematch, and i will destroy u next time i see u.:demon:

to everyone - thanks, u helped make my first tournie ever a good one.:bigthumbu

sKatZ

Smash Apprentice
hi guyz, its soap's sister
i just made a new boardname.
LuLu...i challenge you to a rematch, your down smash against my forward smash
4% apr...you play a mean jigglypuff
X...you beat my brother, good job,
D20...your young link is so cute, u also beat my brother, mucho respecto

anywayz that tournament was really fun, are any of u guyz going to the wooster tournament?

4% APR

Smash Champion
You know, I'm never gonna call you frozen chaos.

Edit- I am the Wooster tournament.

Juke

Smash Journeyman
Yay for late shout outs. Boo database errors that try and stop me from posting.

MMX-Very fun matches. You are good with too many characters. I was afraid you would go Marth on me. I was sucking at dittos.
4% and X-The team work was too much for Fur and I to handle. Good games. Oh and Marth is too good 2v1.
D20-Bombs, boomerangs and spot dodges to down smashes give me nightmares now.
Silhouette-Nice job for your first tournament. Hope to see you in future tournaments.
Cryb-Didn't talk to you or play you, but I saw your matches with MMX. Too intense. We'll have to play next time we are at a tournament.
Phasion11-Nicest guy in the world. Very nice falcon and very fun tournament.

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to thank everyone who came out to the Tournament and thank Hoyt for hosting. I am sorry was not able to attend I was sick for the last 6 days. I hope everyone had fun and if anyone has any suggestion/feedback, feel free to e-mail me or PM me.

- BlindEyE

ESCAPE Gaming Center
470 Northfield Rd.
Bedford, Oh 44146

Phone #: 440.945.0213
E-mail: escape@escapeplay.net
AIM: escapeplay470

Cryb

Smash Apprentice
Juke - Yeah, I had wanted to play both you and D20 but I had to head out pretty much as soon as the tournament ended. If I have the money, maybe I'll be up at the Wooster tourney, if not, I'll try and play you at the next Escape tourney. :) Same goes for you D20. :p

FlipX

Smash Ace
phasion - good job on runing the tournament and thanks for teaming w/me in doubles, we did good... though i did eat alot of kneecaps. The Fighting Mongooses vs. The Screaming Pandas lawlz
flip - thanks but idk if u ever showed up, i left in a hurry at 6 and, as u read above, i just teamed w/phasion.
juke - thanks for destroying me in my first match of the night
4% - close match, i hope to face u again if i can make it to the woo tournie.
goddess - its ok, thats what happens when u SPAM DOWNSMASH :estatic: in a doubles match.
to that random guy who got me out of winners/singles - that was crap, i never got my rematch, and i will destroy u next time i see u.:demon:

to everyone - thanks, u helped make my first tournie ever a good one.:bigthumbu
I showed up around then so I might have just missed you. Oh well maybe next time I will see you there.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Looks like you all had fun and sounds like there were a bunch of skilled players. Too bad I couldn't make it, hopefully next time though. Thanks again for running these Phasion.

God_Voice

Smash Apprentice
Hoyt - Great match. I haven't had that much fun in a match for while.
Other guy that beat me - Nice last second edge hogs.

I had fun at my second torny. Hopefully next time Ill get past the 1st round.

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
Everyone keep an eye out for my next posting. I should have it up by tomorrow. Working with the venue so the next tourny doesn't conflict with FC. Send PM's with any questions.

Metric

Smash Cadet
Hay. Are there any videos form this or other matches in the Clevelandish, Ohio areas? I wanna see how good you guys are.

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
Sadly since I was sick I don't think anyone took pics at this Tournament. I usually take a few when I am there this time I was at home sick. =(

- BlindEyE

ESCAPE Gaming Center
470 Northfield Rd.
Bedford, Oh 44146

Phone #: 440.945.0213
E-Mail: escape@escapeplay.net
AIM: escapeplay470

Top Bottom