• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0 Days US Brawl is Here!!! Free Brawl Desktop Countdown! Updated 2x Daily.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
According to Nintendo Conference in Japan happening right now, the Japanese Release Date is being delayed to January 24th? Should I change my time/date? Hopefully the US release date won't change, It says Dec 3rd on Dojo:( Sakurai lied? If its true @12 o clock tonight it might be announced on Dojo. Thats like another + 40 days :(:urg:

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
OK I'll calm down.:embarrass

Edit: NVM! I take my calm down back!!! Brawl for US is To be Anounced!!! NO!!!!! my countdown which I choose to share today is now destroyed. CHAOS, CHAOS reigns through my thread and me now!

Only reasoning : Sakurai saw my innocent little Brawl Countdown Timer (first time I posted something ever) and because hes evil and likes to play w/ hearts of people, He chose right now this night midnight to destroy me!

CONFIRMED!!! Sakurai reads Smashboards forums!

-DO NOT ASK ME WHAT DATE/TIME TO SET IT TO NOW!!! i don't know... i.. i just don't know anymore:urg:

Burninator

Smash Journeyman
New release date=new life for this thing/

You said you wished you had brought it up 2 months ago--well now you have anoter 2 months to use it.

Congratulations.
At least it's useful.

:/

Mama

Smash Ace
I had one of these for the Wii countdown back when it was still called Revolution (which in retrospect does seem kind of clunky >.>) but its on my PC. I downloaded this one for my lappy and I'll update my PC one with a Brawl skin.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Yes my thread is up! it was like 3-4th page for a while... I'm happy everyone is still interested in the countdown. Everyone in smashboards should have one.

Edit: is it hard reading my first post w/ instructions?
If wanted I can take out the emotional crap out of it or move it around to make it easier and less time consuming to read.

Iono what gadget is so not me.

Go Nintendo! Its not a delay, its a "Smash Bros. Perfection Program"

Burning Soul

Smash Apprentice
im struggling with making my own skin, i don't have photoshop installed and im trying to get this to work, i got a 250x90 image but i cant add text to it without ruining it, any tips?

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
im struggling with making my own skin, i don't have photoshop installed and im trying to get this to work, i got a 250x90 image but i cant add text to it without ruining it, any tips?
Well iono if this helps you specifically but I use Paint.net http://www.getpaint.net/ which has some Photoshop stuff + free. Most difficult part is putting "Days" "Hours" "Minutes" "Secs" and playing with the Custom txt to make it look right. Very painful. I can't help you much there.

Burning Soul

Smash Apprentice
Ok, i made a Geno for Brawl one, but Geno for Brawl got way too small and you can't read it. The Date doesn't fit that well with the picture either, but its good for my first one, i plan to make a Claus for Brawl one next.

If anyone wants to use it, be my guest, credit for the geno picture goes to booshnig from deviantart
sorry, megaupload wasn't working.
http://rapidshare.com/files/62747913/Geno1.rar.html

falco999

Smash Apprentice
how do you "Step 4. Put my SSBB Skin folder in Program Files--> PhanTim3--> Skins "

Edit- NVM

maxieman

Smash Ace
Man took me an hour to figure out where to put what but I GOT IT! thanks for this awesome timer man keep makin some skins!

Eaode

Smash Champion
Thanks for this, it's awesome!!!

Also love the thoughtfulness with the opacity. This computer is for my whole family so anything to annoying would be upsetting. I have the opacity at 60 and it's great.

Again, AWESOME!!

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Ok, i made a Geno for Brawl one, but Geno for Brawl got way too small and you can't read it. The Date doesn't fit that well with the picture either, but its good for my first one, i plan to make a Claus for Brawl one next.

If anyone wants to use it, be my guest, credit for the geno picture goes to booshnig from deviantart
sorry, megaupload wasn't working.
http://rapidshare.com/files/62747913/Geno1.rar.html

Eh.. its not that great as the claus one but I don't have any geno ones so ill take it!

heres my skin for the claus one if anyone is interested.
http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/5747/mybgvq9.jpg

post if you want me to upload it.

This one is very nice, I would like to put it on the first post also.

Could I have permission to put it on the first post? Of course I will credit you and booshnig from deviantart for the pic for the geno one.

To everyone else: Post your skins and I will put them on the first post! Credit to creator of course.:)

Edit: also should I take out the emotional crap out of my first post to make it easier to read or is it fine? Also eodeth, please take off your wallpaper pics. His PM's are disabled. Mine isn't if anyone wishes to message me.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Yay, i got approval, yeah sure go ahead and use the images.

I dont know how the hell you took that claus banner though, i didnt upload it, i guess i'll upload the custom txt file and jpeg now.

Edit: Here it is, the best Claus for Brawl skin EVERRR

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X34LC32Q

jk, it sux
-Thank you for the skins.
-I download that picture w/ your desktop and edited and cropped the claus pic out (wasn't hard)
-Well its the only Claus for Brawl skin so far on this thread and I like it so its the best.

I am now officially taking requests, i know im not good, but i want to practice =D
Great, I wish you the best of luck and that you will make awesome skins.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
This thing is great. Thanks for sharing.
I'll try making some skins tomorrow. =]

Top Bottom