• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Hero is terribly designed and I kinda love them for it. Somebody really thought it was okay for Hero to be able to emit a hitbox the size of Smashville around them that kills at like 30 and frankly I'm here for it. Helps that in terms of viability they're still trash so I can deal with Heroes just fine.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
If Dante is added I'll be really happy, but if Nero gets added I'll fall from my seat giggling. I'm a big Nero fangirl.

D

Deleted member

I wonder how this presentation is gonna potentially top “alright scrubs lemme show you how to play a REAL fighting game” with Terry’s presentation...
Literally the only thing I'll tune in for is to learn who #5 is, then chances are I'm dipping outa there.

On the odd chance it's one of my obscure card game anime bois, I may stay a bit, but that's not happening.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slime Master

Smash Ace
It's funny, at least on this site what I saw first was people meme-ing about how Sakurai's pose means something, making fun of the fact that people would actually think that, but it seems like some people have meme'd it so hard they almost believe it now.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
HOLY FRICK LOOK WHAT I FOUND TODAY AT MEDIAMARKT!!!!!!

Lamperouge Lamperouge Diem Diem
Still a bit surreal to see Dark Samus getting merchandises in this day & age, since she is, you know, dead for years now, and Prime isn't as talked as it was once was.

Maybe I should get one someday.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
It's funny, at least on this site what I saw first was people meme-ing about how Sakurai's pose means something, making fun of the fact that people would actually think that, but it seems like some people have meme'd it so hard they almost believe it now.
Why wouldn't they just have a picture of him sitting straight or something like they usually do? It is kind of suspicious.

D

Deleted member

THE FUNKOS FINALLY ARRIVED AT GAME

20200115_165912.jpg

Gosh, the picture quality of my new phone is beautiful.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Why wouldn't they just have a picture of him sitting straight or something like they usually do? It is kind of suspicious.
Why did have a yellow & purple chair in the first Smash Ultimate Direct in the background?

Sometime, it's better to let weird details be that: weird, and nothing more.

D

Deleted member

Why did have a yellow & purple chair in the first Smash Ultimate Direct in the background?

Sometime, it's better to let weird details be that: weird, and nothing more.
Besides, we’ll know tommorow morning(or afternoon for the people not anywhere close to the U.S) why they did that, so no point in wasting energy on figuring out why he did that. For all we know he may have just did it for a cool thumbnail.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hero? more like RNZero

(laugh track here)
A981E276-4AB0-44BE-9EE5-7263B24C01BE.gif

I respectufully disagree, Hero is good
I can respect that opinion, but for me Hero has been the least appealing dlc character so far
Nobody:

People who died to Thwack at 5%
Thwack killing me at 5% is the last thing I’ll allow to happen when it comes to Hero
THE FUNKOS FINALLY ARRIVED AT GAME

View attachment 257706

Gosh, the picture quality of my new phone is beautiful.
now for them to show up in MUA3 and the MCU

Last edited:

NurpNurp

Smash Journeyman
you realize that's the entire direct right
It's 35 minutes iirc. More than just an announce.

It is 2020, ya'll still mad over Hero?

Ok.

Speaking of which, who's ready for wave 3 of HOES MAD.
Speaking of, it's terribly made, but still made me chuckle when I threw this together in GIMP

Attachments

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
You ever have a dream where your playing a game that isn't real but is just a cool game that you remember details of it when you wake up and wish it were real?

That was me after this nap, imagine the whole concept of TMS#FE But flipped around where instead of Fire Emblem characters in a modern setting it's Persona characters in a medieval setting and it just has Three houses gameplay.

NurpNurp

Smash Journeyman
You ever have a dream where your playing a game that isn't real but is just a cool game that you remember details of it when you wake up and wish it were real?

That was me after this nap, imagine the whole concept of TMS#FE But flipped around where instead of Fire Emblem characters in a modern setting it's Persona characters in a medieval setting and it just has Three houses gameplay.
How would that work if all the Persona 5 characters are Thieves?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
How would that work if all the Persona 5 characters are Thieves?
I mean yeah but the P5 gang have different enough skillsets that they could easily be different classes with Thief as the base class or something.

Like Makoto as a Cavalier or Futaba as a mage.

Slime Master

Smash Ace
Yeah, if you believed it from the start that's whatever. I don't think it means anything, but you can believe whatever. I just think it's funny that some people were making fun of that but seem to have gotten to the point where their jokes aren't really jokes anymore.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
After binge watching a ton of Master Chef, I'm finally going back to Dr. Stone.

I've missed this series. The concept is impeccable and I really like the humor.

D

Deleted member

Me spending thousands of dollars on cards that will probably spike in price in a few years be like
0739DBFA-CC59-4D2E-84F1-C41561972B91.png

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well it doesn't look like anything is going on, so I guess I'm just gonna go and uh.... I dunno, die hopefully, but probably just play Pokemon Sword. Get back to getting the Battle Tower League Card.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
One thing I would say SwSh did better than other games is making the Pokemon feel more involved with the world. You can see them playing games, flying around in the sky, interacting with each other and humans, and such.

It really does make the world feel more alive in a sense.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I had not realized at first this took place at a hospital. Why are Bewear allowed to work there? One hug and its over.:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
After binge watching a ton of Master Chef, I'm finally going back to Dr. Stone.

I've missed this series. The concept is impeccable and I really like the humor.
Ehhh, I thought the anime is ok. Loved the premise and the main character's voice acting is great but just felt too slow of pacing. The OPs though. Some fine stuff.

I'm so undecided now on watching. I've got Re:Zero Director's cut, Isekai Quartet and Madoka Magica spin off as my seasonal but unsure in general.

D

Deleted member

Nice cat you got there
E6B03F93-4741-4188-A0E1-C71438FE4BAF.gif

this embodies my obsession with card games in a nutshell lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom