• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's not fair. It is not FAIR.

Why does my sleep schedule always have to be messed up so badly?

I am in a poor mood right now.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hack and Slashers are the modern day Beat Em Ups. Fun in doses, boring as hell when marathoning.
I feel like disagree and it mostly depends on the games. Enemies in Musou games aren't terribly challenging, there's just a boatload of them. While Beat 'Em Ups have smaller waves, but enemies aren't always complete push-overs. I'd DMC/GoW ect. are more true 3D Beat 'Em ups in execution.

Still Musou games can still be kind of fun if you play co-op.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I feel like disagree and it mostly depends on the games. Enemies in Musou games aren't terribly challenging, there's just a boatload of them. While Beat 'Em Ups have smaller waves, but enemies aren't always complete push-overs. I'd DMC/GoW ect. are more true 3D Beat 'Em ups in execution.

Still Musou games can still be kind of fun if you play co-op.
YEah I prefer that there's a bit more challenge to each enemy, maybe that's why I like beatemups a bit more.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I've somehow managed to rack up 50 hours in the Megaman Zero legacy collection.

Don't know how. These games are pretty short

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Aww I'd love a a plushy, it's one of my faves.
:3 I hope you can get one, somehow! I was pretty lucky, I think. I went out with some friends of mine, and I had bought a Rayquaza plushie along with a mini Snivy (because it's evolution line was also one of my faves) at Toys R Us long before it went down, and then we went to GameStop and I saw it and I was like HOLY MOLY I WANT IT, and I opted to return the mini Snivy (which along with the Ray-Ray was more expensive than normal, freaking Toys R Us) and I got it instead. The plushie is made out of Minky fabric so it's ridiculously soft. <3

D

Deleted member

Tomorrow a Nintendo maintenance happens.

Could mean something, could mean absolutely nothing
With that one ad staying up until October 4th I'm optimistic that there's a high probability of us getting something this week. What with it being the last week of September and all. Still could very well be that we don't get anything until like the 3rd lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
:3 I hope you can get one, somehow! I was pretty lucky, I think. I went out with some friends of mine, and I had bought a Rayquaza plushie along with a mini Snivy (because it's evolution line was also one of my faves) at Toys R Us long before it went down, and then we went to GameStop and I saw it and I was like HOLY MOLY I WANT IT, and I opted to return the mini Snivy (which along with the Ray-Ray was more expensive than normal, freaking Toys R Us) and I got it instead. The plushie is made out of Minky fabric so it's ridiculously soft. <3
It might be rare now.
The only pokemon plush I found that I'd want is an alolan vulpix. It's a bit small tho, but maybe i'll get it sometime :)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Telling y'all. I'm fairly patient for some news, but there are many who aren't.
I'm just asking case your recent posts make me think otherwise, but I'll believe ya, mate. :troll:

Honestly, I'm not really hurting for news right now. Got my deltarune news, so I'm pretty good for now.

Wouldn't mind a Crown Tundra update though.

AndreaAC

It might be rare now.
I mean, maybe not if you try to look it up online? I think the Pokemon Center page sells it at the price I got it at the store:

I honestly regret not having gotten the minky Popplio plushie when I came across it. T . T But oh well.

The only pokemon plush I found that I'd want is an alolan vulpix. It's a bit small tho, but maybe i'll get it sometime :)
<3 Aw, I hope you do get it! Alolan Vulpix is also one of the cutest variants.

I would also love to see a Galarian Ponyta. And I was also hoping to find Zacian...but nope, I found just the Starters back then.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Would taking a break from here for a week help me, or would I just be the same when I return?

Huggable plushies eh? Here's my huggable plushes.

Haha just kidding, touch any of them and I'll ****ing scoop your insides out.
What is that skull? It looks amazing.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
slide you ****ing monster then kill that baby penguin Y E E T I N G STYLE

D

Deleted member

Favorite Pokemon? Riolu. That is all :secretkpop:

Well.. really the list goes something like this:
Riolu
Greninja
Lopunny
Delphox
Zeraora
Incineroar
Lycanrock
Wooloo

This probably says more about me as a person than my 2k+ posts have lol

as a side note, really wish we had sprite emotes for the newer gens ngl

AndreaAC

Top ten Pokémon you wanna hug:
  • Eevee/Sylveon
  • Primarina
  • Torchic
  • Scorbunny
  • Flygon
  • Wooloo
  • Arcanine (pretty much any dog Pokémon tbh)
  • Totodile
  • Alolan Vulpix
  • Latias
If I had to make a list of the Pokes I want to hug...

-Popplio/Brionne/Primarina
-Rayquaza
-Reshiram (Love calling it Fluffy Lady)
-Zacian (along with any dog Poke)
-Eevee/Leafeon
-Alolan Vulpix
-Snivy/Servine/Serperior
-Lunala
-Shaymin
-Cyndaquil
-Wooloo
-Corviknight
-Yveltal (Yes, I want to hug a literal bringer of Death :V)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom