• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Giratina is a really neat legendary. I tried getting their shiny legendary, but I never got it. I got a shiny Virizion on accident instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
idk man i'd be the type of person who would get a plush of my favorite pokemon but it doesnt even officially exist :4pacman:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Wademan94 Wademan94 It might be nothing xD I hope it didn't came across like I wanted to really die, neh, I am not that kind of person. I would still feel bad for Yveltal, though, and well, I would hug Xerneas in its place, I actually forgot to add it in.
You’re fine, that didn’t cross my mind at all.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Silvally has one of my favorite designs, some neat lore behind him and is the closet thing we have to a gryphon. What's not to love?

Dreepy is a cute lil' newt and Dragon/Ghost is objectively the coolest type combo in the game.

Then there's good old Charizard, he left a huge impression on me while watching reruns of the Pokemon anime on Boomerang as a kid. Combine that to my first pokemon game being Fire Red and this big goofy dragon has a special place in my heart. He's also my Smash main to this day and his fast, aggressive superheavy playstyle is something that just clicks with me in a way no other character does. He may be a cliche favorite but hey, I can't control what my heart decides to love.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

MEGA SHARK

Episode Title: "Mega Shark"
Subject Matter: Megalodon
Summary: When various unknown species of deep-dwelling fish yet to have been discovered begins washing ashore on the Australian coastline. A group of marine biologists goes down into the deep depths where they came from in hopes of studying the marine life. Their hopes for studies are soon put aside when they encounter an ancient predator long thought to had been extinct for millions of years.

D

Deleted member

So it's supposed to rain literally the entire day. sigh I was hoping I could go play outside for a little bit but nope.

On the bright side, I'm hopefully gonna get some envelopes and stamps today so I can finally start selling my cards. Already have everything I need except for that.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So it's supposed to rain literally the entire day. sigh I was hoping I could go play outside for a little bit but nope.

On the bright side, I'm hopefully gonna get some envelopes and stamps today so I can finally start selling my cards. Already have everything I need except for that.
You gonna let rain stop you that easily?

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
so you guys talkin' about favorite pokemon?

i like quagsire. he's a funny dude

i like ludicolo. he's also a funny dude

i like scizor. he's cool as ****

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So if the datamining of Sword/Shield and Home tell us anything here are some we could see.
New Pokémon and forms to be exact:
  • "Kokuba"
  • "Hakuba"
  • Calyrex form related to Kokuba
  • Calyrex form related to Hakuba
  • Jynx form
Wouldn't be surprised if any of these shows up tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

Ah yes my favorite part of my wholesome children's card game anime; the part where the main villain DIES OF OLD AGE and is put onto flames right in front of the protag, who is literally not even 15 years old. Totally a family friendly children's card game anime, amiright? :4pacman:
]
Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 9.06.18 AM.png

Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 9.06.50 AM.png

Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 9.06.59 AM.png

Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 9.08.58 AM.jpg

Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 9.07.20 AM.jpg
This is also coming right off the backs of one of the side villain's backstory being how he has ptsd from his best friend dying as a kid from (presumably) cancer, while he lived, and how unjust the world is. Stride Gate-hen is seriously dark. :nifty:

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
View attachment 287118

:ultbanjokazooie:: “As a matter of fact, I do.”
:ultbanjokazooie:: “Oh bother.”
You remember when winky the Pooh sung
“I’m short and fat and proud of that“

What quotes does any other messiah have that are even close to that wisdom?

Exactly I rest my case you can all convert now I’ll wait

D

Deleted member

I literally haven't even had my store open for less than 4 hours and someone's already bought my OG duel land for $300. neat. Need to ship it with Signature Confirmation though so that might be a problem.

Also I updated my sig which is nice

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Leffen really being a clown for acting like Smash Ultimate is harder to do than to play Melee or having an actual hard working minimum wage job...nani
I personally found Royal to be very worth it for the refined battle mechanics, (gun ammo replenishing after every battle and allowing Baton Pass effects to stack add much more strategy to fights, not to mention Persona traits and Showtime attacks) general QoL changes like additional SP recovery items in Palaces and marking each confidant on the map and showing when they're available to rank up, making each trip to Mementos actually feel important by allowing you to apply stamps you earn while exploring to increase EXP, money, and item drops (and changing that damn song every now and then), and of course; the brand new semester which added a couple of my new favorite P5 characters and seriously reworked another to give him much more depth and presense in the story.

...However, If you're already familiar with the brand new story content and the twists and turns accompanying it, that's a bit of a knock against a full recommendation of it unless you're absolutely craving more P5 (like I was lol), but it's definitely still worth a look if it's on sale.
or even better...wait until it’s no longer on sale and buy the entire Persona 5 series (anime included) for a trillion stolen hearts
:ultpeach:: “Saw you hanging out with Pauline yesterday.”
:ultmario:: “Peach! It’s not what you-a think!”
:ultpeach:: “I won’t hesitate *****!”
Peach doesn’t even deserve Mario anymore tbh
Tomorrow a Nintendo maintenance happens.

Could mean something, could mean absolutely nothing
it means everything
Silvally has one of my favorite designs, some neat lore behind him and is the closet thing we have to a gryphon. What's not to love?

Dreepy is a cute lil' newt and Dragon/Ghost is objectively the coolest type combo in the game.

Then there's good old Charizard, he left a huge impression on me while watching reruns of the Pokemon anime on Boomerang as a kid. Combine that to my first pokemon game being Fire Red and this big goofy dragon has a special place in my heart. He's also my Smash main to this day and his fast, aggressive superheavy playstyle is something that just clicks with me in a way no other character does. He may be a cliche favorite but hey, I can't control what my heart decides to love.
Scottish PokeTrainer YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
At least this is good news. Normally Smash news follows after Pokemon IIRC.

Though a part of me is dreading the possibility of them going with another partner showcase next week.
wouldn’t be a bad thing

...insert Leffen being a clown ass clown

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
So I just bought 10 cans of coke zero and trying to down five. What am I doing with my life?
Hey sometimes ya gotta do what you gotta do ya know? Like I gotta tell you that you gotta do what you gotta do that’s what I gotta do.but ya know what you gotta do?You gotta do what you gotta-

oh no I was possessed by a new jerseian again oh my mouth tastes like spray tan and garbage

Ah jeez this has happened one too many times at this point

it’s happened once

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom