• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Some of you lot might not care but FFXVI being announced is very important to me.

This is full on, my first new FF game. I got into the series back in 2012 and FFXIII Spin-offs, FFVII Remake and yes FFXV because of a lot of concepts were from Versus XIII, this is the one "new" FF.

However for Final Fantasy, this is a different world of JRPGs now so I'm curious to see what happens. Persona has pretty much taken it's throne critically and Xenoblade, Tales and others has risen and upped their game.

It got announced at last.
**** YEAH FINALLY
PS5 Showcase dropped earlier, full VOD should be up on their YT channel
Okay then. I'll see if anything else there interests me.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yoshida-P being in charge of Final Fantasy 16 is all the assurance I need that the game will be good. Dude can actually manage his projects well without driving them into development hell like Nomura.
Pretty much. While I wish they took a bigger risk and tried to get Yoko Taro to be in charge, Yoshi-P is a safe and good hands. And if you can right the mess of XIV then you will do right.

Hiroshi Takai, the Director also directed The Last Remnant which is a bit iffy but let's see.

Browsing smashboards while eating ramen be like :falconslurp:
Your doing good.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure I'm getting pranked or scammed or something.

I just got an email from gamestop saying I just bought a google play card and sent me the digital code for said card.

First of all Gamestop doesn't exist where I live, second of all I don't use google play and third of all I didn't even know you could use PayPal on gamestop.

I already changed the password so this doesn't happen again and already sent an email complaint.

D

Deleted member

I took a nap after getting not enough sleep, and I wake up to this.

I'm glad all of you are happy!

I have had a PS4 Pro for a while, but I never really used it, because I didn't have much games. If I even get a PS5, I will have to put in more games.

-$400 for digital

-Sighs

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure I'm getting pranked or scammed or something.

I just got an email from gamestop saying I just bought a google play card and sent me the digital code for said card.

First of all Gamestop doesn't exist where I live, second of all I don't use google play and third of all I didn't even know you could use PayPal on gamestop.

I already changed the password so this doesn't happen again and already sent an email complaint.
Sounds like a scam and a half if you ask me. Probably the right call to change your password.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Is it wrong to say I wanted the PS5 presentation to suck?
Is it wrong to say I was disappointed that didn't suck?
I can't tell if I'm feeling jealousy or annoyance due to Sony during this past generation.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Cool to see FFXVI revealed but since I'm not planning on putting the money down on a PS5 I can't help but not be that excited. Thus is the downside of commiting to one console.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
of course Spider-Man: Miles Morales would be the most hype game for me...first major superhero game from Marvel/DC to be about a minority

...I ****ing want that PS5 digital
I’m talking the Electro from the last game
oh I know...but instead you get those 2 other Electros
i'm boycotting the game if it doesn't have the best spider-man villain
View attachment 285789
man...Spider-Man has such a perfectly reasonable and almost sympathetic rogues gallary

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Shameless self-promotion but come ask me questions please I am bored.

Or don't.
dh5jpbqoxf641.png

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Some of you lot might not care but FFXVI being announced is very important to me.

This is full on, my first new FF game. I got into the series back in 2012 and FFXIII Spin-offs, FFVII Remake and yes FFXV because of a lot of concepts were from Versus XIII, this is the one "new" FF.

However for Final Fantasy, this is a different world of JRPGs now so I'm curious to see what happens. Persona has pretty much taken it's throne critically and Xenoblade, Tales and others has risen and upped their game.

It got announced at last.
I’ve been playing Final Fantasy since really it’s start and, while I like the return back to its high-fantasy roots, comparing it to Dark Souls, Dragon Age, and The Witcher isn’t entirely off the mark. I felt like I was looking at an anime version of Witcher at some moments. I’m neutral at best on it but I will admit, the increase in gore is a nice touch. FF has always been iffy when in comes to adding blood and such to its games. I personally like it. In terms of the style, it seems like they took the direction FF12 and went full GoT-influenced fantasy into it.

FF1, 3, 6, 7, and 10 are still hands down my favorites. 12 and 13 are up there though in terms of art direction and style.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Confession time.

I haven't played a Final Fantasy game before.

I am tempted to get the PS5, but I want to save my money for college.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Confession time.

I haven't played a Final Fantasy game before.

I am tempted to get the PS5, but I want to save my money for college.
There's a few titles on the switch if you want to get started before waiting on the PS5.

VII, VIII(remastered), IX, X & X-2, XII, Crystal Chronicles

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It annoys me that Nintendo has been giving ARMS a LOT of love this year but we're still ****ing waiting for the ARMS graphic novel that was originally scheduled for "Fall 2018."

I mean c'mon! :glare:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Saw this and decided to participate, so do I deserve rights?
OOOOO fun

Here are my top 4 favorite movies of all time:

1. Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back
2. The Godfather part 1
3. Terminator 2: Judgment Day
4. A toss-up between 12 Angry Men, Star Wars A New Hope, Dark Knight, Avengers Endgame, or Interstellar. Just depends on the day.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
There's a few titles on the switch if you want to get started before waiting on the PS5.

VII, VIII(remastered), IX, X & X-2, XII, Crystal Chronicles
How did you forget the goat Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon Everybuddy? 😔

D

Deleted member

Saw this and decided to participate, so do I deserve rights?
yes :falconslurp:

1)Cardfight Vanguard: Neon Messiah
2)The Lego Movie
3)Meet the Robinsons
4)The Pokemon Movie

I don’t watch too many movies:drshrug: lol

D

Deleted member

Man, Smashboards ads can be really obnoxious on mobile.

Being a Smashboards peasant sucks.
Honestly I kinda forget the ads existed lol. Nice to be a blue boyo sometimes
Life be like:

"Sorry Shiny, I can't give you the PS5. Come back when you're a little MMMMMMMMMMM richer."
You just gave me
the perfect opportunity to post this masterpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom