• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(黒の魔女 シア) Black Witch, Cia! The Warriors' Foe!

Who would "Shia" most likley be a last-minute semi-clone of, if Sakurai decided to add her this way?

• Total voters

KatKit

Smash Lord
Look at her collar. One is red, one is blue. She's a witch. Her mask has an elongated nose. I think she was partly inspired by Twinrova lmao. If she winks at Link, that would be a great shoutout. The white hair and tattoos also give an Impa vibe.

On topic... I imagine a Zelda/Link/Ganondorf hybrid playstyle, with an original attack or two thrown in. It's unlikely she'll make it in the game (unless there is DLC), but she seems pretty interesting thus far.

Last edited:

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
Think her design is inspired by Meg (the purple poe sister) after seeing this:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master

andimidna

Smash Master
Think her design is inspired by Meg (the purple poe sister) after seeing this:
I've heard this theory before and I think it makes a lot of sense.

I have already planned to say "shut up, Meg" when Shia shows up first when I'm playing Hyrule Warriors.

It seems Shia is now called Cia, according to Nintendo's official site.

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/8yAfhMHGxHAyS8paJmVjQVK0mI9BUl-G
I thought this might happen...
Although I didn't think her name would sound like an old Fire Emblem character.

I changed the title to match the update...
But it's going to take a while to fix the OP... agh...

Not that much surprising, with the japanese accent. But Shia sounds better, and looks better too. Wonder how the French version will turn. For example, in Japanese and French, it's Midona, while the English version is Midna. Also, Zant is pronounced Zanto in japanese... And it's Xanto in French for some reasons.
Yea, this was a bit expected (That's why I put her name in quotes in the poll) I just didn't expect it so soon.

I prefer Shia too. And I think this is the first time I've preferred the Japanese name of a character.
The Japanese in the title says "Black Witch Shia" ...hopefully.

---------------
More updates will be coming from info found here: http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/h...w-official-art-shia-known-as-cia#.U3_fty-p2jE

Such as the new logo and all its hotness:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Cia would make the perfect Zelda clone IMO. A purple Polygon-esque version of Naryu's Love, a shadowy Farore's Wind, a cursed Din's Fire, and a Phatom Slash that summons Valga for a heavy attack.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Damn, those artworks are amazing. I'm torn between keeping the Shia artwork or use that amazing Zelda art. Also, is it me or does it look like Zelda have two braids? Who thought it was a good idea to give to my favorite princess my favorite haitstyle (twintails)?

Nintendo, if this is the case, I love you. I'll love you while having a heart attack, but I'll love you.

Edit: Dat Smile.

Last edited:

GM_3826

Smash Journeyman
Alright, unless Shia turns out to be some sort of Fan-Preferred Name, we can call her Civy. Civy sounds cool.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Damn, those artworks are amazing. I'm torn between keeping the Shia artwork or use that amazing Zelda art. Also, is it me or does it look like Zelda have two braids? Who thought it was a good idea to give to my favorite princess my favorite haitstyle (twintails)?

Nintendo, if this is the case, I love you. I'll love you while having a heart attack, but I'll love you.

Cia: "The boobs darkness shall consume ... consume everything!"

andimidna

Smash Master
Alright, unless Shia turns out to be some sort of Fan-Preferred Name, we can call her Civy. Civy sounds cool.
But it no longer reminds me of Snivy D:

Cia would make the perfect Zelda clone IMO. A purple Polygon-esque version of Naryu's Love, a shadowy Farore's Wind, a cursed Din's Fire, and a Phatom Slash that summons Valga for a heavy attack.
That's definitely possible, both have that dark purple as their signature color, and have magic powers.
Also, looks like Cia has her own portal. And while it would take time to design, it could easily move the same way as Farore's Wind.
The purple Nayru's Love and purple Din's Fire makes some sense too.
We are talking about a character who was the guardian of the triforce, so Goddess powers make sense, and because of the Oracle games, Din and Nayru are more linked together the Farore, so i don't think it would be odd. I honestly believe the girl seen in the first trailer was a playable Nayru and that of the 3, Din would fit the best. I could see the Oracles being playable and Farore not being included. But we'll see...

To me, yes, it looks like Zelda has the 2 front stands of hair and 2 large braids behind them.

And that is my favorite of the new pictures.
[collapse=Others just added]

The last 2 may not look like Cia, but after analyzing them, they are, trust me. [/collapse]
Cia: "The boobs darkness shall consume ... consume everything!"
Looks like this thread will always have a joke to fall back on, just like Medusa's Sideboob :awesome:

-------
So does anyone still get a Veran vibe scepter from Cia?

Edit: Finally! Her artwork with no background!

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
[collapse=Others just added]

The last 2 may not look like Cia, but after analyzing them, they are, trust me. [/collapse]

Looks like this thread will always have a joke to fall back on, just like Medusa's Sideboob :awesome:
The artworks definitely are Shia, there's no doubt.

So does anyone still get a Veran vibe scepter from Cia?

Yes, she is quite "Veranesque". It's been a long time we had a female villain. Would be fun to see her again, alongside Onox!

To me, yes, it looks like Zelda has the 2 front stands of hair and 2 large braids behind them.
I this is true, I will never be able to handle this. It would be too awesome.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
She's my new favorite character. Move over Ghirahim. I REAL QUEEN has hit the scene.

Also, her nips should be showing.. I don't see how they wouldn't be with the lack of coverage. o.O

Last edited:

Welshy91

Smash Ace
The only reason this thread exists is to give people somewhere to kill time before the rule 34 starts rolling in. Then again, the internet moves so fast that I might already be wrong.

IronFish

Smash Ace
The only reason this thread exists is to give people somewhere to kill time before the rule 34 starts rolling in. Then again, the internet moves so fast that I might already be wrong.
We did need something to pass the time until E3

loganhogan

Smash Ace
She looks like Tharja with more cleavage exposure and less face with that weird mask.

Last edited:

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
Rule 34 already applied in her first reveal. :laugh:
She is rule 34. Just how Team Ninja likes it.
Agreed, agreed and did I say agreed?

She's going be huge with the fanboys for two reasons. If she gets the seductive statue like Tharja did it'll only cement her place.

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
Well yeah, why be pastry white when you can go tanning? Obviously she's going to the beach while she has her minions taking care of link.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Rule 34 already applied in her first reveal. :laugh:
She is rule 34. Just how Team Ninja likes it.
This. Pixiv proves that once again Rule 34 happens on the debut of any female character, but much later for a male character depending on how manly/sexy he is. :troll:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So... her English name is Cia? Ehhh... Shia was better.

And seeing the situation of the thread, don't post any unnecessarily inappropriate pictures~

Reader

Smash Apprentice
Well, we all know how Team Ninja handles female characters in their games. Maybe they will make swimsuit DLC for Hyrule warriors, just like they did for DoA5...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I don't understand why this character advertises the game best. Honestly, I think that Impa or Valga look like a better fit.

Don't kill me...
Fixed. And the later you've mentioned is just a minion of Cia. But I agree that Impa would be a more logical choice if they want someone original and non-cloned.

Top Bottom